01

(the original photo of the cover, this also takes place two weeks before tanjiro and crew get to the red light district)

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

It's funny how not everyone gets to choose the path they go down

It's funny how not everyone gets to choose the path they go down. That's the reason why many people say that life is 'unfair'. Of course I do agree with that statement life is unfair and awful but.

Their are some things that make life less unfair and more bearable. At least only for some people. For you life is still as unfair and awful as always.

Your mother had just came up with the excellent ideal to sell you of to the red light district so that she could buy herself new jewels. Why not you were beautiful so she would make a good penny.

Of course you would protest, but at least at one of the houses there would be better then your broken down shack. So you decided that it was best not to protest.

Your mother dressed you in the nicest kimono. And you both had and began to walk around the district it wasn't long before you caught people's attention.

You zoned out during the walk. It wasn't that you had a bad relationship with your mom because you didn't. Its just the fact you were born in the poorest rank so you both did whatever you could for some cash and this was your last resort.

You snapped out of it when you saw a lady jogging towards you two. "Hello im Omitsu from the house of kyogoku and I was wondering how much is that girl."

Omitsu pointed at me. "It depends on you offer" I turned out the rest of the conversation not wanting to listen to the details anymore. Only paying attention once some yen was placed in your mother's hands.

"It was pleasure doing business with you mam" my mothers voice rang out onto the crowded street. Omitsu only giving her a slight nod and requested that I followed her. ' I sorta wish I payed attention I want to know how much I'm worth.'

Once you were inside Omitsu had the children and skilled makeup artist dress you up and change you out of what Omitsu called "rags."

That day you got the rank of maiko because of your young age of 15.

(This is your look minus the umbrella)