Prologue: Unfinished Business

“No you Two Don’t Get it, She is Dangerous, She Escaped the Program, She Turned on us.” the Woman Said, Jabbing her Finger into her Partners Chest.

“Calm Down Viana.” the Man Said, Moving her Finger away from his Chest, Viana Shook her head Violently looking back at the File Of Scarlet Makarov.

“She was my Most Prized Possession, the Perfect Assassin, but now She’s Nothing But a Waste of Skin Working the The Mercenary Team Mr. Church talks With.” Viana Growled, Her Russia Accent Coming Out into her Voice.

The Man Shook his head, “Viktor.” She Said Making Him Turn Around, Viktor Raised his Eyebrows at her as A Dark Look Clouded her Eyes as She Spoke Out the Next Words.

“I want her Dead.” She Demanded, Viktor Nodded Leaving to Go Hire One Of the Best to Kill her.

“She Will be Dead, and Then I will Create a New One Just Like her.” Viana Said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Sharp Kick to her side Reminded her to get focused Back in on the Mission at Hand, Rescuing the Target’s Daughter from his abusive and Dictative Nature and Behavior for a weeping Mother Who Knew Church Personally.

“Ack! Damn That Hurt, Gunnar! Any Luck on your Side?” She Asked Pressing a Finger To the Ear Piece in her Ear.

“Got Held up by the Guards, And Their Female Guards so i’m Currently getting my Ass Handed to me.” Gunnar Replied In a Two Second Span Of Time.

“Your Telling me.” She Muttered, turning her Attention to the brunette Female In front Of Her.

Scarlet Quickly Kicked her leg Underneath the Woman’s, Tripping the Brunette on the Snowy Ground, She was about to Subdue the Woman before She Pulled Out a Butcher Knife.

“Ah! What the Hell?” She Exclaimed Dodging the Female’s Moves, “Um Anyone Else Having Trouble With them, Like them Pulling Out Knives!” Gunnar Shouted through the Comms Once Again.

“Jesus, you Two Still held Up With the Guards?” Lee Asked, Scarlet Could Hear Him Snorting through the Comms Once Again.

She Kicked the Woman’s arm Away With her Foot, “Very funny Ha–Ha.” She Quipped Trying to Dodge Once Again but was too Late, The Knife Slashed Through the Flesh on her Right Arm, Leaving a Pretty Good Sized Gash on her Arm.

“Agh!” She Gasped Landing on the Snowy Ground, “Makarov?” Barney Questioned, She Gritted Her Teeth in Pain, She Was Trapped Against a Tree With the Woman In front Of her Holding the Knife Up Against her Thigh.

“If I Stabbed You How Much Would it Hurt Makrov?” She Asked, Scarlet Widened her Eyes as This Random Woman Knew her Name.

“Who are you..” She Said, Before Barney was Calling On Comms Again, “Makarov! Come in!”

She Ripped it Out of Scarlet’s ear Before Crushing it Underneath her Boot, Ending Their Communication With Scarlet, Before She Stared into Her Eyes.

“I was Sent to Kill you Scarlet, regards From Viana, Your Creator.” She Said, Before Launching the Knife into her Left Thigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’ve Lost all Communication With Makarov.” Barney Said When They all Met up.

Though a Large Scream Of Pain Alerted them Where She was Now, “Well There’s A Hint.” Lee Sarcastically Said. Barney Shook his Head ignoring Lee’s Comment.

“Let’s Go.” He Commanded the Other’s, Ceaser and Toll Both Nodded Following Yang, Gunnar and Lee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh God! Just Stop it Already, You said You were Sent to Kill me Not Torture Me!” She Cried Out Annoyed With How This Woman was Dragging this Out.

“Viana Told me to Kill you Yes, But She Also Wanted me to Make your Death as Slow as Possible, She wants you to Suffer.” She Spoke, Dragging the Knife Closer to her Abdomen.

“I’ll Ask you One More Time, Who are you!” Scarlet Shouted, She Showed the Name Tattooed on her Arm, “Amber?” She Questioned, She Must Have been a New Recruit from Viana to Create the Perfect Assassin.

Amber Slashed the Knife Aross the Soft Flesh of her Belly Causing a Gasp Of Pain to Escape Her Lips, “But I won’t Let you Die here, No, You’ll alongside this Man’s Traitorous Daughter.” She Said.

Scarlet’s Eyes Widened, Viana Had Been included With this Whole Rescue Mission As Well?

“The Man You Guy’s are after, His Name is Wilbur, and He Works For Viana and Viktor.” Amber Said, Before Tossing the Semi–Consious Woman Over her Shoulder Carrying her to Where She Guessed Wilbur’s Daughter was Being Held as well, Probably Where Wilbur was Sending Woman Guards Out to Hold off the Expendables Team.

“So Viana Set Up the Whole Mission, Just to Get me Out of Hiding?” Scarlet Asked, her Legs Felt Weak From blood Loss, She was Currently Bleeding Out From her Stomach, Her Left Thigh and Her Right Forearm.

“Not Exactly, She Still had his Traitor Daughter Drugged and Kidnapped, She Never Knew about this But It Did Get Church to Send you Guys Out here, The Weeping Mother? That was one of Us in Disguise as her Mother, We have her real Mother in Captivity alongside her As Well.” Amber Revealed the master Plan Viana Has Planned.

Scarlet passed Out After that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“is That her?” Wilbur asked as Amber Sat her Limp Body Down in the Middle Of his Tied up Daughter and Ex–Wife.

She Chuckled, “Yes this is Scarlet, Luckily She Didn’t Pry it Out of me, But Viana Wants her Brought to her Alive.” Amber Told Wilbur Before Pulling out a Burner Phone to Call Viana on a Secure Line.

“Boss? Yes I have Her, The Package Will be Delivered to you Shortly.” She Told the Woman Through the Phone Before Ending the Call.

Amber Glanced over Towards the Kid and the Woman Scarlet Was Sat in Between.

“What about Elania and Jaycie?” Amber Asked, Wilbur Glanced at them, “Kill Em.” Wilbur Ordered Before Sending More Female Soldiers after them.

Amber Clicked her Gun Out Of Safety Pointing it at the Kid, Jaycie, about to Pull the Trigger Before Scarlet Immediately Kicked her Gun Out Of Amber’s Hand.

“So You do Have Skills huh?” Amber Spoke, Amused by her Actions, but Was Suddenly Suprised When The Entire Rest of her Team Busted in.

“You forgot to Crush my Phone as Well Dumbass.” She Retorted.

Eventually both Amber and Wilbur Were Dead and Jaycie and Elania Were Transported Home.

And Scarlet was left to her Thoughts