Chapter 15. Things Happen

Pete and I crash through the window and start to fight on the street. I hear Dianna's husband yell her name. "DIANNA!!", he yelled. The whole community witnessed the fight. I was punching the shit out of Pete when he got on top of me. His wife tried to pull him off me when he slapped her in the face. I turned the tables and got on top of him. I finally got him in a chokehold.

I looked up and saw a red balloon and heard a voice. "Stop it! Right now.". It was Dianna. " You touch her again, and I'll kill you!", I threatened Pete. "DAMN IT RYAN! I SAID STOP!", Dianna yelled. Someone started to walk up to me when I pulled out my small pistol I had hidden in my belt. " Or what?!? ", I said as I pulled out my hidden gun. " You gonna kick me out?", I said. Dianna backed away slowly and calmly said, "Put that gun down Ryan.". " You still don't get it. NONE OF YOU DO!!!!", I yelled. "We know what needs to be done and we do it! We're the ones who live!!", I screamed. " YOU! You just sit, and plan, and hesitate! You pretend like you know, when you DON'T!! ", I yelled with anger as I pointed my gun at Dianna. " We wish things weren't what they are. Well you wanna live? You want this place, to stay standing?
YOUR WAY OF DOING THINGS IS DONE!! Things don't get better cause you- you want them to! Starting right now, we have to live, in the real, world.", I said. "We have to control, who lives here.", I exclaimed as I pointed my gun at the ground. " That's never been more clear to me then it is right now.", Dianna told me.

"Me? Me? You-", I laughed. " You mean me?", I said. "Your ways are gonna destroy this place. It's gonna get people killed, it's already, gotten people killed! And I'm not gonna stand by, and just let it happen. If you don't fight, you die! I'M NOT GONNA STAND BY AND-UH!", someone hit me in the back of the head and I passed out.