The prison weekend

-Wasp POV-

I saw a human was in the same cell as me when he saw me, when I got irritated, but he just flopped to the ground knocking himself out, I move closer to him and I move his head to see his face, was the scars from war and the spartan IIs program, I always hear rumors about the spartan IIs program, most die and crippled, most alive and well, and I recognize his face, Y/N ANN SPENCER SALEM?! I put him on his bed so he can rest when a guard come by and said.

Guard1: Hey, Y/n Ann Spencer Salem, you got work duty today.

Y/N: *out cold b*tches*

Guard2: Uh what?

Guard1: Hey Wasp! What happened to Y/n that was in his cell?

Wasp: Will one of the UNSC marines put him in the same cell as me, but he turn to me when I got irritated and said, what are you looking at, but he just flopped to the ground and knocking himself out, and before he flopped to the ground he said somebody please kill me.

Guard1/2: That sounds about him.

Wasp: So I heard yesterday you guys captured but he be in prison for 42 years, but they reduced it to 10 years, what happened to that?

Lord Hood: Cus he didn't want to do with this war, the only reason why it reduced to 10 years, cus a rogue A.I name Sigma control Y/n for some period of time.

Wasp: Yea.

Y/N: *straight up* DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT NAME EVERY AGAIN?!?!

Then I slap him again, knocking him out again.

Y/N: *muffled* God Damnit, why does everyone is slapping me so fu*king hard? Know what I sleep now.

-The End Sorry if this is really really short, but I add a question about something-