Chapter 12

[Everyone is surprised, Steve walks out of the elevator with the scepter and a smile. Cut to the building's stairwell. The Hulk looks down at the many stairs below him.]

HULK (2012): [Angrily] So many stairs!

[Cut to the lobby. The 2012 Avengers start to make their way out of the building. Tony and Scott eye them undercover.]

TONY STARK: Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It's go-time.

SCOTT LANG: Bombs away. [Sliding down to Tony's Arc Reactor] Is... is that Axe body spray?

TONY STARK: Yeah, I had a can just for emergencies. Relax. Can we focus, please?

SCOTT LANG: I'm going inside you. Now.
Amanda:Dude, do you hear yourself?

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): May I ask you where you're going?

THOR (2012): To lunch and then Asgard. I'm sorry, you are?

TONY STARK (2012): Alexander Pierce. He's the man, one of the folks behind Nick Fury.

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): My friends call me Mr. Secretary. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me.

THOR (2012): Loki will be answering to Odin himself.

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): Oh, he's gonna answer to us. Odin can have what's left. And I'm gonna need that case, that's been SHIELD property for over 70 years.

HYDRA AGENT: Hand over the case, Stark.

TONY STARK: [To present Scott through radio as he inhales sharply] All right, move it, Stuart Little. Things are getting dicey up here. Let's go.

TONY STARK(2012): I'm not gonna argue who's got the higher authority here, all right?

SCOTT LANG: You promise me you won't die?

TONY STARK: You're only giving me a mild cardiac dysrhythmia.

SCOTT LANG: That doesn't sound mild.

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): I need the case.

TONY STARK (2012): I know you got a lotta pull. I'm just saying...

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): Okay. Then give me the case.

TONY STARK: Do it, Lang!

TONY STARK (2012): Get your hands off!

TONY STARK: Window's closing. Pull my pin!

SCOTT LANG: Here goes!

[Ant-Man pulls off Stark 2012's reactor, and Tony (2012) drops the case]

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): Stark?

THOR (2012): Stark!

[Stark 2012 falls down to the ground]

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): Look, he's convulsing. Give him air! Medic!

TONY STARK: MEDIC! Give these guys some help!

ALEXANDER PIERCE (2012): Stark, you--- your chest machine?

[Ant-Man pushes the case, Loki looks at case, Tony Stark grabs the case.]

TONY STARK: Good job. Meet me in the alley. I'm gonna grab a quick slice.

[Suddenly, Hulk 2012 pushes Tony to the ground and the Tesseract slides to Loki]
Amanda:Shit!

HULK (2012): NO STAIRS!!!!

[Everyone runs from Hulk's rampage, Loki 2012 grabs the Tesseract and teleports it away.]

THOR (2012): You'll be fine, Stark. Stay with us! I'll try something, okay? I have no idea if it's gonna work.