15.

Serenity

Serenity.

"Hey so I heard your conversation." Serenity said walking back into the bedroom making Kosa stop and throw his head back.

"Serenity how many times I gotta tell you to stay out my mouth." He said and she just looked at him.

"I can't stay out your mouth when you keep me in it." She said.

"What." He said.

"I don't know." She said. "Anyways, it's beneficial to me. Cuz I been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while now. And you going to get yours done. So? But I don't think I'm going to get one."

"So what's your point? And who said I was going right now?" He asked and she looked to the side before looking at him.

"You." She said. "So I'm coming."

"No." He said.

"Why." She said. "You don't even got a valid reason as to why not."

"Cuz I don't want you to come. That is a valid reason." He said.

"That's mean." She said. "Like really fucking mean-"

"Alright bruh come on." He said.

"Yay." She smiled.

He just shook his head. Serenity drove him crazy. He swore she would be the death of him but he just couldn't get enough of her.

He always ended up folding when it came to her. He always found himself letting her get her ways. He could never be mad at her for too long. Those eyes, that voice, that smile got him every time.

She was really starting to grow on him. She had him doing shit he had never done before. She made him paint. He was never the type to do that type of shit. And if it was it'll be with his daughter not with a female.

Instead of driving separately Serenity rode there with Kosa.

"Hey." She said turning her body towards him. "You look good. What's yo name."

He ignored her as he kept his focus ahead while he drove.

"You know that tiktok when he be like would you rather have one leg and then ole dude cut him off and be like shut the fuck up?" Serenity said then blinked. "Why you ignoring me."

"Cuz you talking bullshit." He says.

"You do that everyday but I don't complain." She said.