30.

Third

Third.

Serenity sat in the waiting room bouncing her knee up and down uncontrollably.

Diamond, whom was sitting next to her placed her hand on her knee so she could calm her down.

Serenity looked over to her, making eye contact.

"Let me know when you're ready." Diamond said.

Serenity just looked back ahead.

Luckily, Kosa was okay.

He'd only been shot twice in one if his arms and one to his chest. How did he survive 3 gunshot wounds? No one knew. Not even the doctor could wrap his head around it.

The doctor would like to call it a miracle.

Kosa was out there for about 15 minutes. 15 whole minutes before he mustered up the strength to call 911.

He managed to get the two bullets out of his arm, but the one in his chest nearly sent him to his death. Honestly, last night he didn't think he was going to make it.

Like last time, Serenity got the call that morning that Kosa was in the hospital. The only difference was this time he'd gotten shot instead of jumped.

It was obvious it was personal. It was obvious somebody was watching him. So he'd have to be super careful on who he let around him, let alone spoke to. At that rate he didn't know who to trust. He knew it was someone close to him giving up his whereabouts.

Serenity was trying not to stress herself. Especially since he was "okay", but was he really?

She was able to go see him, she just needed to get herself together first, get her mind right.

She regretted badly not letting him come to her house, not picking up the phone that one last time. Then she thought to herself, would it still have happened regardless if she said yes or no? Would it still have happened if he left a little earlier if she'd said yes?

She didn't know. That's how much her mind was roaming.

"Okay." Serenity said. "I'm okay I'm ready."

"You sure?" Diamond asked.

"Yeah I'll- go by myself actually." Serenity said standing to her feet.

"Okay." Diamond nodded her head.

Serenity went for it.