Forced to break up

What forced me to break up with Mary was the fact that she was now going to be with someone else not gag not anyone worse than drag someone who is going to be better. But even better than me I couldn't help but feel jealous of the solar person it was or non-binary person who was the lucky duck who is going to be with my Mary. The person was a cross dresser and was also going by very them another they were kind of weird Justin an axe files way like very strange. I have heard of non-binary and so I've had some non-binary friends as well. I support non-li and I have been around with some transgender people not answer actually but I was in the way of friendship as well as platonically orders talking and stuff so I was very used to know on military and I ended up telling her that was OK to be with this person weren't really inside I fell rage inside.
I remember Mary saying that she wanted to see the world as it is and travel and not have to be grounded in a relationship there was highly driven. She wanted to be free and she let go in my hand and walked away with the person leaving me with the apartment. I had a good where the apartment and tell the landlord that the person i.e. Mary had to leave and I couldn't live there because it wasn't my style. I ended up going to a townhouse. And ended up trying to forget about Mary but again just like the last time it was getting to the point where I was like where did she meet this person and what insertion so I can say pretty soon I ended up finding out she was still on my space. A grim sin.
And the person she met was on pretty much my space as well and what was she doing she wasn't practising safety as far as Internet was concerned no was she's trying to consider anything I followed her on my space as her followers not as a friend but a follower and I saw that she was with this girly looking guy who is look kinda like Jack but not so much and he was going on but I knew he was non-binary and he had an angry look on his face sometimes sometimes a gentle look on his face. But I didn't know what his rhetoric was or what his idea was in life.
I ended up find the talk things through with the process of talking things through and trying to meet this fellow when she was with while I was still talking to her but I didn't know how to talk to either one of them at this point it was as if I was on the spectrum as well with it lol communication skills and everything else it was very embarrassing. When I tried to talk to her it was hard because she would delete my messages pretty soon she said what.
I told her via instant messaging that I wanted to just be friends with her. And then I wanted to talk to her and go on with my life knowing that she's in good hands.
She said sure whatever that's OK and stuff like that. She didn't really care too much for me now that she was with someone that she thought mattered. And I didn't know she was going to be worthless person and marrying them something that was going to drive me really mad I was gonna marry her. But it didn't turn out that way there's person married her right off the bed and fell in love with her. That's when I try to call her and she said listen I am married now and I have a child on the way I can't be with you anymore. I didn't want to feel down or anything but I ended up feeling pretty sad and upset about being rejected. And I asked her if she was still going to talk to me with her new hobby or whatever person she was with. She said yes but that was the end of our relationship when I heard end of our relationship I got so mad and furious that I was an again woman enough to be with her she was frustrating me to the point where I was pulling out my hair and I was literally bald again Little did I know that this person followed the news and was following my fake death as well as my life and was considering reporting me if he was going to see me I didn't know what to do I was going to get very angry real fast I had to get the fuck out of the situation for a while before meeting up with her and her goddamn partner.   
That was when she decided to tell me she was forced to break up not because of anything malicious or abuse so she just said it was either the criminal FBI agent or the guy who was going to make her happy and I just want to hear identified as he him and I ended up getting pretty angry again that I wasn't enough to be with her not good enough not perfect enough not anything enough to be with her she was just trying to frustrate me. Soon enough I try to MoveOn