Chapter 8 - Black Castle.

Grimmauld Place, London

12th Nov 1981.

The head of the Black family, Arcturus Black, attended today's Wizengamot section as they expected to arrange a trial for their family's heir, Sirius Black. They had previously planned that Orion Black would take his place as the Head of the family starting this year. But it was postponed due to his heir, Sirius Black, leaving the house and some other situation.

Right now, Orion Black is visiting their family's townhouse in London named Grimmauld Place. It's been some time since he visited this place. It used to be the residence of the heir of the House of Black. He moved out of this place when Sirius ran away from home. Just after the incident, they came to know that his then-wife Walburga had been trying to kill him by poisoning him for a few years. Luckily, he managed to make it out alive from the hands of his wife and her brother Cygnus Black, his cousin. 

It was his escape from death that led their other family members to find out what she was doing right under his nose. And they were fast enough to save his youngest son Regulus Black from the clutches Dark Lord. Questioning Walburga led to them finding out that she planned to get Regulus a Death Eater mark by the end of his 6th year. And not to draw more of Dark Lord's attention than they already have, the family members decided they would arrange for Regulus to disappear from the public eye immediately.

He was sent to Sweden under a false identity with the help of a few Swedish aristocratic families who owed the Black family. There he completed his magical education at the Swedish Institution of Magic. With Regulus being sent away to safety they were able to deal with Walburga and her brother at a much slower pace. Both were kept under house arrest in their respective houses by his father, Lord of the family Arcturus Black. Walburga died a year later of a muggle disease called cancer of all things. It was not like they didn't offer any medical help, that mad women outright refused any medication at all. Witches and wizards have ways to treat cancer, but she is ashamed of people finding out about her muggle disease. Cygnus on another hand don't get disowned because of his uncle Pollux Black who is also Cygnus and Walburga's father. He is still under house arrest. Though got some levy in the punishment.

But now Orion was here to make sure this place was perfect for living. Regulus has expressed his wish to come back to Britain and settle in Grimmauld Place after the fall of Dark Lord. Even though this place is the residence of the heir to the family they decide to let Regulus stay here with his family. Yes, Regulus got married to a Swedish pureblood witch Freja Erika Black nee Eriksson and they had a baby boy named Perseus Lars Black two years prior. As he walks out of the fireplace. He was a little perplexed by the state of his family home. It looks like it's been ages since this place has been cleaned.

Orion: Kreacher... "He yelled".

With a loud pop, a shocked elf named Kreacher made his appearance. Even though he is in shock and disbelief, as any elf in the situation will do. He asked, "What can Kreacher do for Master Orion".

Orion: Why is this place in such a state? Cleans this place immediately. Regulus with his family will be moving back here. I need you to make sure this place is liveable.

Kreacher: Master Regulus is coming back. I will be making this place good.

Orion: Also, your attitude towards Sirius is not how a house elf should act towards his master. If I were you, I would be careful. After all, Sirius is the heir to the family. "Orion reminded the elf."

Soon after Orion said that a sneer made its way into the face of the elf Kreacher. Kreacher snarled forgetting he was standing in front of Orion began to berate Sirius Black by saying "That blood traitor is not heir to the Black family. My mistress has disowned him already. " he was brought back to his senses when an enraged Orion blasted him across the room.