18

Zoe's POV

"Is he fine?" I asked Marky who's busy with his charts.

"He's fine but he needs rest." He answered and look at me before Justine.

I sighed..

"And you too. You look exhausted." Sabi niya sa akin saka ibinaba ang chart na hawak niya.

"I'm fine Marky." I answered and smile.

"Oh you're not." Umiiling na sabi niya.

"You're smiling." Dagdag niya pa.

"Isn't it a good thing? I think my feelings is slowly coming back." I look at my hands.

I can feel again. I feel hurt and I feel pain. Especially when looking at Justine and Amira.

"Yeah. But I think you still needs rest." Ulit niya.

"I told you I'm fine. You should tell me to go and feel the same feeling I felt before so that I can really get well." Natatawang sagot ko sa kanya.

He looks serious and slowly shakes his head.

"I'm a Doctor Z. I save lives. And I know that's not good for you." Seryosong sabi niya.

I pout.

"Hmm. But. I'm fine. Really." Sabi ko din ng seryoso

I'm good. Really.

Justine is alive, he is fine and I am good with him not knowing me. As long as he is safe and I can see him, all is fine. Everything's good.

Even if he will soon get married to another girl. Yeah. I'm fine with that too.

It's not like I can't see him anymore. I'm more afraid of that.

But... there's a little 'But' in all of those words.. I'm hurting, a lot.

Masakit sa akin lahat ng nangyayari. Masakit pero wala akong magawa.

Oo, I can tell Amira that I am Alira and I am the one who should be Justine's wife but I can't do that.

Justine's feeling is genuine. He really love her and he care for her, a lot.

Kahit na he lost his memories, his heart can't beat for someone else if it's not love.

He loves her and I'm fine with that.

I can love him all by myself. I can love him and Moon as long as I want. I will love them both forever.

----

"Results are fine. As long as you take a rest for a few days you'll be good." Bilin ni Marky kay Justine.

He is in his bed.

It's Monday morning.

"Need you at the office Z." Cal said.

Ngumiti ako sa kanya saka tumango.

"I let the kid in the other roon near mine. If you want to see him you can visit him. Some of our people are taking care of him." Bilin ko kay Justine.

"And Thea, stay with him and please bring Gen." Dagdag ko pa.

"Noted." Sagot nya. May pag saludo pa bago lumabas kasama si Shon at Chester.

Napatingin ako sa couch na nasa kwarto na tinulugan ni Justine.

Amira is sitting there, silently. And Justine is keep on looking at her, worried.

Napakagat ako sa labi ko nang maramdaman ang biglaang pagsakit ng ulo ko.

Napapikit ako nang makarining ng matinis na ugong.