4

A/N:

Happy 5k reads SiP! Dahil dyan ito na ang promise ni otor na update hihi.

Happy reading!

-chao

----*

Zoe's POV

"Is this necessary Gen?"

I ask my three year old niece who is currently choosing what color is good to my hair.

"Yes mama. This is necessary." She nod and put the yellow hairdress in my hair.

"I think all of this fits you po Mama." I sigh and then nod at the staff who is standing next to me, who is sitting for half an hour.

I immediately pay for it and ask her to eat.

I look at the colorful hairdress in the paper bag which I am holding.

"Oh god." I murmured.

"We can eat here Mama." Gen stop at the front of the Jollibee.

No choice.

"Sure, sure let's go." She smiled at me and jump her way in.

The cashier ask me what do I want and ask Gen what she wants.

"Kiddie meal and rice with chicken, fries and peach mango pie." I said.

We find a seat near the window and patiently waits for our food.

"Thank you for taking me here Mama." Gen said.

She hold my hand.

To be honest, I still see her as Justine but not like last time that I cried whenever I see her.

"I'm sorry it took me this long." I apologize.

I am sorry, really. Because I know she doesn't deserve any of this. Like she is the sweetest girl and I love her. I love Thea and I love Shon, which is Gen's parents and I love her more. It's just that, I forgot how to express my love.

"Your orders mam. Happy eating." The waiter then handed us our foods.

"Eat mama. You are thin." I smiled at her.

"I am sexy Gen, there's difference." I said to her.

She giggled and eat her fries.

Gen isn't the type of kid who wants attention, she just so obedient and cute.

"Where should we go next?" I ask her.

"Anywhere Mama. As long as I am with you." She answered.

"Well, let's think about it once we finish our foods." She just nodded and start eating her chicken.

I'm not really hungry, I just want to get her out of that store so she stop buying me everything she sees.

After how many minutes she burp.

I get some tissues and wipe some rice in her cheeks.

---

"Gen are you done?"

I knock on the door.

Katatapos lang naming kumain at rto nga kami ngayon, nasa ladies room.

"Not yet mama. Can you give me tissue po?"

Agad kong kinalkal ang bag at ilang supot na dala ko but no tissue.

"Gen, I will go get some tissue can you uhm.. wait for me here?" Bulong ko sa pinto ng restroom kung nasaan siya.