11

Dedicated to doll1207 coz she's a new reader. God bless you too. Happy reading! :)

-Chao♡

----

Thea's POV

"Dito ba talaga nakatira si Henry?"

Napatigil ako sa pagsubo nang marinig ko ang boses ng babaeng kasama ni Kuya.

Hindi lang pala ako. Lahat kami.

Z then raise her head and look at the girl.

"Yes. He lived here. He built it." Sagot niya ng nakangiti.

Is she happy? Is that a real smile? Well, that doesn't matter. As long as she's fine everything's good.

"And his name si Harry, Harry Borrrison." Dagdag niya.

Patago akong ngumiti.

Still rude.

"Harry? Eh sino yung Justine?" Tanong ulit ng babae.

Ngayon napatingin na ako kay Z.

Justine... Is my brother's first name. Justine Harry Borrison and she's the only person who calls her that. Well except for my Kuya's ex Angelica and Mom. Anyways, she's the only one allowed who can call him that. No one, only her.

"That's him too. His name is Justine Harry Borrison." Sagot niya saka nagpatuloy kumain.

"Wow Henry. I mean Justine. Ang haba naman ng pangalan mo. Medyo malapit din naman sa Henry yung Harry." Sabi ng babae.

Z stopped for a moment and sip in her water.

Oh God. Paano ba kami napunta sa ganito? I would never, ever imagine my brother come home with a girl and in front of Zoe.

"Oo nga pala. Ako si Amira. Girlfriend ni Justine. Ikaw?" Tanong ulit ng babae kay Z.

The girl is sitting in front of Zoe and Kuya is sitting in the middle. That's his seat. The sit of the head of the family.

"Zoe." Maikling sagot ni Zoe.

"Kapatid ka ba ni Justine?" Tanong niya nanaman.

"Ah. I'm his sister." Sabat ko.

"And she's..."

"I'm family, right Thea? All of us here are family. Justin's family." Sabi ni Zoe habang nakatitig sa akin.

She didn't want to tell her who she is. But why? Why Z? She have the right to know and you have the right to tell her that. You are his wife for gods sake!

Zoe Montuerto - Borrison. Everyone in the underground knows her and higher people of the community knows her and respect her. Kasi wala namang pipigil dahil siya at siya lang ang pinagsisigawan ni Kuya noon pa. He protected her, he wants her, he needs her, he loves her. And she feels the same that's why she is our Mafia Boss's wife.

"Ali!"

Napatingin ako sa pinto nang marinig ko ang boses ni Dave.

I saw Z's eyes spark. She's happy. She's excited.

She look at the door too. Seconds when Dave open the door and walks towards Zoe.

"Ali! I'm home!" He shouted.

"Can you please stop doing that?" Sabat ni Cal.

"The what Caled?" Sagot naman ni Dave.

"Shouting inside the house. Napakaingay mo talaga. Kalalaking tao." Dagdag niya na ikinatawa ko.

True to his word, Dave is so noisy and childish. Even when he becomes the Head of Design team in the Li Corp. It's the company that my brother build for Zoe. She's a designer and she loves to design but that was before. She hired Dave to be the Head of Design but she still looking at everything there. She loves that place.

Napatingin ako nang yakapin ni Dave si Zoe and Zoe hug him back. She loves him, she's his bestfriend.

"Welcome home, Iryll." Bati niya.

Napangiti ako nang maalala kung paano nila naayos ang problema noon.

Both Zoe and Iryll got druged. That motherfucker McNiel was a druggie and he did that to the both of them.

Zoe.. got raped by McNiel and her Prof. She just think of Dave that time kaya siya ang nasa paningin niya noon. Kasi magkikita daw sila but Dave got kidnapped too and he just manage to escape. Last time gusto nyang magpaliwanag kay Kuya but we know what happened. We are the ones who looked for him and gather information.

Kuya is just so mad that time dahil he should be protecting Zoe not drive her into danger. Nangako pa daw sila noon. But I know, pinatawad siya ni Kuya but when we were in Paris he just can't let him come near Zoe kasi na traumatized sya at medyo may anxiety attacks siya noon.

But then at the hospital when she woke up, since she can't feel anything at that time Dave manage to tell her everything and I as the witness tell her everything we gather too and since then the both of them is inseparable.

"Justine is here." Zoe said.

Bumitaw naman si Dave sa yakapan nila and walk towards Kuya.

"Welcome home Justine." Sabi niya.

Kuya just look at him, puzzled.

"Oh well. I heard you lost your memory. It's okay if you don't greet me back. I'm just happy that you're back. Ali misses you so much." Sabi niya saka naupo sa tabi ni Kuya. Sa gitna nila Zoe.

"Did you eat lunch?" Tanong ni Zoe kay Dave.

"Yep. On the plane. Anyways, let's get you treated. I found a Doctor. Kaya ka nyang gamutin. It's just a six month therapy." Sabi ni Dave sabay hawak sa kamay ni Zoe na nakapatong sa lamesa.

I saw Cal looked away. He still loves her, eversince that day, at the bar. Where he saved us, saved Zoe.

"May sakit ka Zoe? Ayos ka lang ba?" Tanong ng Babae, oh her name is Amira.

"Ah no. It's not a big deal." Sagot ni Zoe.

"We have guest Iryll, let's talk about it later." Baling ni Zoe kay Dave.

Dave then look at the girl.

Kuya is filling Amira's plate with foods. Kanina niya pa ginagawa yan. It's just that he's so quite even while doing that. If you won't look at them you'll never know.

"Who is..she?" Tanong ni Dave sabay lingon kay Zoe.

Zoe didn't answer.

"I'm Amira. Justine's girlfriend." Sagot ng babae.

I saw how Zoe bite her lips and immediately grab her water and drink it, maybe to hide how she bites her lip.

"Justine?" Tanong ulit ni Dave.

He look at Kuya and Zoe and then the girl.

"Really?!" Dave stood up.

"Iryll." Zoe grab his hand.

"Seriously Ali? Amira huh? It sounds like Alira. What the hell is happening here?!" Dave shouted.

Zoe stood up and grab his arm.

"Excuse me." Paalam niya sa amin.

"Let's talk upstairs." Sabi ni Zoe saka hinila paakyat si Dave.

Sinundan lang naman namin sila ng tingin.

"This is terrible." Bulong sa akin ni Shon.

"Our house is a mess." Balik na bulong ko.

"May problema ba sila?" Rinig ko ang boses ni Kuya kaya lumingon ako.

"Ah wala yun. Wag mo silang intindihin." Sagot ko.

"Pero.. Sino si Alira?" Tanong niya ulit.

Lumingon ako sa kanya.

I was stunned. His blue eyes is looking at me.

I can still feel his presence. It still scream danger. He really is my Brother. Our Mafia's Boss.

The infamous Harry Borrison.