Troublesome Thoughts

(Please see the end for Important Notes) 

The time for her next match was about to start but before that she was curious about something. "Kazuha, may I also ask how you got out of Inazuma?". The woman she talked to earlier, Atsuko fled Inazuma via a boat. Then how did Kazuha do it? The same way or another method. "If you're truly curious I can tell you how". 

He tells her about his escape and being washed onto the shore of Liyue. He doesn't know how he arrived in Liyue in the first place. That plunge he did could've spelled his end. He tells her how Mina found him and took care of him.

He is truly grateful for what she did. Mina has done so much for him and did little in return. As a samurai Kazuha has a debt, he wants to pay back to her. In this sense he is regaining his strength to protect her. She saved his life and is very grateful for that. Soon one day he hopes to repay her in a way he's proud of. 

But for now, they need to focus on the Bout and its progress. Once they were done talking the two returned. They both return as the final round starts. Lumine talks with Beidou while Kazuha goes to check up with Mina.

Mina was lost in thought again as Kazuha came into view. "Ms. Mina?". His voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Oh, Kazuha you're back...". Is she jealous? No, it's more like she's jealous of the others and their ability to fight. This jealousy stemmed from the way Qiqi fights. 

She isn't jealous of Qiqi but the fact that she is able to fight. Mina has no fighting ability whatsoever. She is more talented in healing. She knows there's nothing wrong with that but in a fight she is weak. Mina doesn't want to rely on others.

Kazuha sits down next to her. "You seem lost in thought. Is something bothering you?'". Mina remains silent. So many things are bothering her. The fact that she can't fight and the fact that she's helpless. Kazuha glances at her Cryo vision and notices that it's flickering. He's seen this before. 

It meant only one thing; Its wielder is doubting their ambition. Mina's ambition was to become an adventurer but where she's at now she won't be able to accomplish that. He knows the effects of a vision being stripped from its wielder.

He doesn't want that for her. "I'm here if you want to talk". Mina glances at him. "A lot of things really...I don't know where to start". For one thing getting these things off her chest can help greatly. "I'll listen to what's bothering you, Ms. Mina". 

Mina takes in a breath and relays everything that's bothering her. Kazuha listens intently to every detail. Mina finishes her ranting with a sigh. "It seems you're doubting your abilities". Mina nods "It does, but what can I do? I'm not much help in any battle".

Her Cryo vision flickered again. "I hate that I have to rely on others for protection". Does that mean she hates having Kazuha protecting her even if it's from far away? "I know of many catalyst users that are able to fight". 

One he is thinking of is a leader of Watatsumi Island. "This Catalyst User is so calm in battle that she leads others in battle". Mina's eyes flicker a little. "She also has weaknesses that can be strengthened on". Mina turns to him. "I can teach you how to hold your own in battle". Mina widened her eyes a little.

Can he really teach her? "You're willing to do that for me?". Kazuha nods "Of course Ms. Mina". She smiles at him. "Thank you". Her Cryo vision lit up. She won't give up on her ambition. The two talked for some more and listen to Beidou announcing the last round. Suspiciously the opponent hasn't shown up. 

Kazuha sensed something amidst the wind. "Apologies! Everyone just sit tight!".  He stands up abruptly as Mina senses it as well. Something's wrong with this round. If he doesn't show up, then they'll have to postpone the match. "Wait a moment. Something doesn't feel right". Kazuha goes to check up on the prize and finds that it isn't there. Those were thieves! 

A/N: I apologize for this late chapter! I haven't been feeling well and schoolwork was piling up. I just needed a break. But thank you to those who waited. Next chapter I have a crazy idea that many may not like. It's nothing negative but some may not like it. This fanfic is mainly from my ideas that I had in my head. I hope everyone likes it. 

See you soon! 

-Aria