ᘛᗽ քʀօʟօɢʊɛ ᘀᘗ

A black hedgehog, with red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, a dark blue jacket with a fur trim around the hood, a gray v-neck t-shirt to show off the white chest fur, black baggy pants, golden bracelets on his wrists and ankles, black, red, and white hover shoes. This is Shadow The Hedgehog.

A dark blue hedgehog, with metal like body plates on his body. This is Metal Myers The Hedgehog.

The two were carrying groceries from the local market, it's been five years since the prince had been missing, the two had theories about the Prince, like the blue hedgehog that they found five years ago...the hedgehog still suffers from memory loss, as well as selective-mutism, but knows sign language and how to write, when he wants to say something, but base on how the hedgehog dressed, to them he was actually a she, that just has amnesia and a mental illness.

Shadow opened the door to the house, to see a blonde haired human female, wearing a blue dress, with white ankle length socks with blue dress shoes. This is Maria Robotnik, the two hedgehog's big sister figure.

A blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, a slim, slender, curvy body, with wide hips and thick thighs and legs, wearing a blue dress, with a black top, a light blue ribbon clip on the side of his head right next to his left ear, white thigh high socks, with black dress shoes. This is Sonic The Hedgehog, the so called lost prince, with amnesia and the mutism disorder.

In the kitchen, was a tall, bald human with a huge mustache, dark blue glass over his eyes, a dark red turtleneck button up jacket shirt, black pants, with matching shoes. This is Julian Ivo Robotnik, Myers' creator, and the Grandson of Shadow's Creator, and Maria's cousin.

"We are back!" Myers said.

"Excellent...and just in time to I find a good recipe for dinner" Ivo said with a smile on his face.

"I hope Shadow's lessons helped you become better as cooking Julian" Maria said judging him.

"Tsk...I hope so...that lunch was a disaster" Shadow scoffs walking into the kitchen setting the bags down.

"Give me a brake...at least I'm trying here...I'm a scientist, and inventor, not a chef" Ivo grumbles.

Sonic looks at the recipe, it looked to be some kind of Japanese Food Dish, he may not have memory but he does know how to cook, "I remember this dish..." the blue hedgehog sign.

"You do?...well good to know that food brings some memories back" Ivo said.

Sonic smiles and nodded, the two male hedgehog's only looked away, because of the blue hedgehog's cute smile, there was something about him, that made the two hedgehogs fall slowly growing feelings for him.

When dinner was over, Maria helped Shadow and Myers with the dishes, as they listen to the news.

"Tomorrow is the Prince's twentieth birthday, as well as the fifth anniversary of her disappearance. The King and Queen as well as the Princess that was supposed to get married to the Prince are still hoping for the day the prince returns...we all hope for the best, as well as the knights with their search for the prince."

Sonic didn't really look at the TV as he was busy looking out at the window at all the pretty flowers and interesting creatures. Though he knows the rules he wasn't allowed outside after dinner, just for his safety.

"I feel bad for the King and Queen...but for them force the first born, by a minute, to marry and take over the throne..." Maria lets out a deep breath. "That's kind of mess up...as well as let the others whatever they want."

The two nodded, as they started to focus on the dishes.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

It was the dead of the night, Myers and Shadow weren't really sleeping, since they both don't need it, but it helps restore the chaos energy that they have.

As for Sonic, well he just started to sing a little tune, as he was just smiles to himself, he still didn't remember about his life...but all he knows is that he didn't want to go back to that life, he didn't look happy wherever he was the blue hedgehog lets out a yawn, before lying down on the bed.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

And of course what Metal looks like