ᘛᗽ ɛքɨֆօɖɛ ȶɦʀɛɛ ᘀᘗ

Sonic is wearing a briar rose dress, and white ankle length socks, and black slip on shoes, a black headband with a black bow on the side of the headband, a black choker on his neck. The town wasn't really that big or a long walk from two story house, the place was surrounded by forest, and grassy plains, a huge market center, with a bunch of farmers selling the fruits, vegetables, wool, barkers selling freshly cook bread, rice, flour, and other pastries, fashion designers selling the different types of clothes, a local hospital, that was very outdated with medical supplies but they managed, and big building, not far from the fountain, with a big logo of the door, the place looked out of place here, in this old timing town.

"What is this place?" Sonic signed looking at Shadow.

"G.U.N HQ, I know it looks a little out of place, but this just one of many buildings on mobius" Shadow responded walking up the building.

"I still this is a bad idea..." Myers said as he watched Shadow.

"Nonsense" Shadow said as he pushed open the door, walking into the building, Sonic following behind him, he looks around and the place was looked a military base, mixed with a laboratory, the blue hedgehog, bumped into someone, that was metal and huge, he pulls himself away from the E-series robot with an Omega symbol on its shoulder.

"Hey Omega..." Shadow said to the robot.

"Hello. Agent. Shadow." Omega said in a metallic voice, he shifts his gaze over to the Sonic, his eyes scanned the blue hedgehog and in G.U.N database a profile of Princess Michelle, but the sound of heels broke his searching, the hedgehogs and the brute robot turned his attention, to a white bat, with a black full body suit, with a pink heart chest plate over her breasts, a light purple vest, white ankle heels. This is Rouge The Bat.

"Oh, is this the cutie that you've been talking about Handsome~" Rouge said with a flirtatious tune in her voice as she walked over to Sonic and cupped his cheeks. "I have to say you are cute"

Sonic looked at Rouge, he kind of felt uncomfortable with her holding his face, he just gently pushes her hand away from his face.

"Huh? That's okay Sweetie, You can talk when you feel like it, Shadow had informed me that you have Selective-Mutism Disorder" Rouge smiled.

Sonic goes back to Myers and Shadow, he felt more comfortable with them, the blue hedgehog looks back at omega.

"Anyways, I'm glad that you showed up Handsome, we got another call From the Queen" Rouge admits. Shadow groans before he follows after the bat, the Robot giving Sonic one last look before stomping after the two mobians.

"Are you okay?" Myers asked Sonic, the blue hedgehog tilted his ears back, and shakes his head he didn't like it here, it just reminded him is something. Something that he didn't want to remember.

/Memory/

"N-No...M-Mom...please..." A fourteen year old, blue hedgehog pleaded as guards dragged him away, Aleena was holding a cyan chaos emerald.

"It's okay Michelle...You'll look perfect when the surgery is over" Aleena smiled.

Sonic was sobbing as he was strapped to the a table in the medical bay of the castle, he struggles under his restraints, the blue hedgehog yelps and squeaks when a needle was forced into his arms.

His vision was starting to get blurry as an oxygen mask was forced onto his muzzle, his Mother talking about something but it was fuzzy and gargled the glowing gem was pasted over to the Surgeon, everything when black to Sonic, as his body also going numb.

When he woke up seven hours had passed, he breathes through the oxygen mask, his body completely numb, but he heard his mom talking to the surgeon, taking the cyan emerald back form the doctor. The blue hedgehog groans, his head was throbbing in his skull, that started to make him black out again.

Sonic looked at himself in the full body mirror, the blue hedgehog had his two siblings stand next to him, Manic and Sonia, who were taller than he was. The azure male, tilted his ears back his body didn't look or felt like his, than he remembers the chaos emerald and the surgery.

The emerald, turned him in to a hermaphrodite, the blue hedgehog started to shake violently.

"Sonic!" Sonia called out

"Bro...it's okay, just take deep breaths" Manic called out to him.

Sonic just sniffs and clutches onto his sister, starting to cry.

/End of Memory/

Myers took Sonic's hand and leads him out of the building, "Come on...I know a place that you might like" he smiled.

Sonic had a small blush on his cheeks, from Myers holding his hand and dragged him along, sure the cold metal armor plates on the darker blue hedgehog's hands were cold, it still felt nice and comforting.

Myers removes his hands from Sonic's eyes, Sonic blinks before his eyes sparkled, in front of him was a an amazing view of the town, and was on top of a hill.

"You like it?" Myers asked. Sonic nodded, as he goings over to the tree to sit down, closing his eyes, just taking up all the sounds of the wind and nature. Myers sitting down next to Sonic.

"I hope you get your memory back...but not to the point that forget us" Myers said, as he starts to take the metal hands off and gloves.

"Why would I forget you guys?" Sonic signed as he looked at Myers concerned. "You guys are my friends"

Myers looked away after all he didn't want to be just friends, he wanted to be more than that. He was about to say something before the hedgehog, took his hand into his own, giving him a warm smile. The darker blue hedgehog, just smiles back, a small blush on his cheeks, he was just glad that Sonic was out of that place, he never seen the blue hedgehog shake out of fear.