Chapter 31: Kinn's True Karma [+18 TREESOME]

Neutral POV

Evening finally shows up for Vegas, Porsche and Pete are arriving at the charity gala. The event is taking place in the historic district of Phra Nakhon at the Villa de Pranakorn hotel in Bangkok.
The limousine that drives them in front of the luxury hotel stops at the edge of the sidewalk where a richly dressed crowd gathers to enter the hotel. The valets are working hard to keep up with the pace of cars due to arrive.

The driver of Vegas, Porsche and Pete stop the engines and officially announce their arrival. This driver service is fully included in the invitation sent to the son of the secondary family. This is not negligible since it says a lot about the power of Vegas. Only the closest personalities of Mr. Watanabe have the right to this privilege.

Vegas is the first to come out. He takes a look at the very tall building. Tonight, he pulled out his finest outfit: a red and black three-piece suit of some value with gold buttons on his shirt. He couldn't help but add a silver necklace shining like the sun and which highlights his neck shown thanks to the open buttons of the top of his shirt.

Pete and Porsche are as handsome as he is, well groomed and dressed. They both chose to put on a black and white tie suit, well cut and made to measure just for them. They are for tonight, the bodyguards of Vegas. They don't wear brooches that show they belong to the main family so that doesn't cause any conflicts. Their host is good friends with Gun but not with Korn.

- You are ready?

Pete arranges his tie and his jacket at the same time to answer:

- Yes sir we can go. You have a VIP pass?

Vegas digs into his pockets to bring him out.

- We'll take priority. Follow me and then you'll be free to go where you want. There are enough security guards in the banquet hall to ensure my safety. We worked well today, consider it a free evening.

Porsche can't help but smile. Why? Well simply because thanks to that, he will be able to do what he wants... with Pete. This hotel must contain free rooms right? Just find one and do whatever he wants with Pete.

Pete is far from suspecting that this evening will be difficult to bear for him and his ass. He knows of course that Porsche has plans for him but he does not know his intentions of activity in this hotel.

Vegas is also far from suspecting the superb gift that Porsche will give him. He really doesn't have the head for it, thinking he has to meet all the people he has to meet tonight: take advantage of every opportunity to meet new people and new partnerships.

the three characters separate very quickly, once they have passed the security check and shown the invitations. Vegas goes straight to the banquet hall and Porsche leads Pete upstairs in the hotel, looking for a possible open room. Pete absolutely no longer discusses Porsche's sexual demands, knowing full well that his best friend needs to lead to regain control of his own actions. The rape he suffered still affects him psychologically even if much less pronounced than a few weeks ago.
Porsche wants to dominate even more.
Pete wants to be even more dominate.
So why stop when two people agree?

If there is one who will bear the brunt of all this, it is Kinn.
The young man does not think for a moment that Porsche will have a threesome with the one he loves and the one he hates. The head of the main family also doesn't have time to actually think about it. He's too busy with the Joya Company embezzlement case. This case took a turn.Guilia spoke after a few sessions of electric chair torture and bone breaking. His silence left him with bruises all over his body, every finger bone broken, knees and feet fractured, left shoulder dislocated and a few teeth pulled out.