Room

Summary: After Hydra captured you and tony they decided to use a weapon that was more terrifying than any gun.

Pairing: Tony stark x reader

Warnings: Smut(imma be honest i dont give a fuck if you aren't 18 pfft), sex pollen, fingering, riding, masturbation,honestly just desperate horny sex, floof floof, Swearing,

Notes: The end to the smut part is kinda shit sorry about that.

How you and tony ended up here was unknown to you. Well not unknown just...complicated. Turns out not all of hydra was taken down in the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. The others sent you and tony in figuring that it would be easy peasy and all make it home before dinner. Well that wasn't the case at all. Turns out they had weapons more powerful then the two of you combined. They subdued your powers and broke tony's suit.

So now you two are here. Trapped in an empty white room. you paced around looking for anything but to be honest it was so bright you could barely see anything from seeing too much?

"there's no point there's nothing here" he said from his spot on the floor. you grumbled before sitting against the wall across from the door. "we need to find a way out" you said sighing. Tony opened his mouth before the air started to pour in. it burned as it entered your nostrils. you started coughing like crazy hunched over as you coughed. "hey are you-" tony started but then also started coughing.

your lungs burned no your whole body burned. you felt like you were on fire. you stopped coughing but the heat in your whole body was still strong. "hey tony you ok?" you asked as you slowly moved towards the wall he laid against. "dont dont just stay" he said putting his hand out. you stopped moving and sat back huffing. That's when you felt it. your whole body tingled and burned but the pooling of wetness between your legs was prominent. you squeezed your thighs and looked at tony who was looking down at his legs.

Your eyes followed seeing his very present boner. you cleared your throat. "whats going on" you asked in a rush because every word that exited your mouth felt like it took all your might and breath. Tony shook his head. "fuck!" he yelled. "thor he said that on certain planets fucking doesn't come as a normal thing sO to stop the inevitable extinction of that they use this stuff to make them have to fuck. anyways apparently some parts of the world got their hands on it, used it as a weapon before it got banned." he said leaning his head on the wall. Sweat fell from his face. "just fucking go over there" he pointed to the other side of the room.

you nodded and crawled to the other side. you sat in the corner but kept adjusting yourself. you squeezed your thighs for some sort of relief. "will this kill us?" you eventually asked. when tony stayed silent you got worried and looked over. he was looking at you hungrily his eyes devoured you. "possibly" he eventually said. "possibly?!" you yelled then groaned the amount that you were turned on was physically starting to hurt. "depends how much your body can take how much heat and pain before giving up" he said before closing his eyes and moving around.

You sat there sweating your ass off and moving your legs around. anything that usually caused relief was useless. then the heat got worse and a stabbing pain in your uterus happened. You hunched over and screamed. The pain only seemed to increase. "hey hey speak to me whats going on" tony asked. "pain so much fucking pain" you groaned and screamed as another stab came. "and hot so hot" you said tears falling to the ground as you grit your teeth.

"ok ok y/n listen to me" he said clearing his throat. "you need to do this your going to say no because of me but your life is kind of dependent upon it. you need to get yourself off." he said. you looked at him wide eyes and shook your head "fuck no" you said. "want the pain to stop?" he asked. you screamed feeling the pain and nodded. "then do it" you groaned lifting yourself back to sit against the wall.