Science Bro Sandwich

Summary: Tony spends his time in his lab. Once again. (Y/N) persuades him to go to bed.

Warning: Smut! ,badly written smut!, some dirty talk and swearing, oral sex (f/m receiving), angry/worried/soft Tony

Word count: 4804 (Sorry.)

Another lonely night made (Y/N) roll around in bed without closing her eyes. As always, Tony spent the night in the lab working on a new project. She didn't know what exactly he was working on. If she had asked him, he would explain, but (Y/N) didn't know much about technology and probably would not have understood it.

It was already midnight when she decided to convince Tony to go to bed with her. The last time they had gone to bed together was an eternity ago, and it was just as long ago that (Y/N) slept well. She missed him wrapping his arm around her, pulling her closer and the heat creeping into her bones as he pressed against her.

When she arrived in front of the lab, she put her hand on the handprint scanner and opened the door. A sight to which she had already become accustomed greeted her. Tony leaned over one of his desks and scribbled notes on various papers, with far too loud rock music playing in the backround. On the table were still the dishes from the dinner (Y/N) had brought him a few hours earlier, as well as several empty coffee cups.

Tony apparently had trouble making progress on his project; his hair was completely disheveled. (Y/N) took a few steps toward him and stopped directly behind him. She put her arms around him and hugged him from behind before she pressed a small kiss against his neck. "Hey, babe."

Tony flinched at the sudden contact but was not disturbed by her presence and continued to write down notes. The only thing he gave her as a response was an acknowledging sound from the back of his throat as he grabbed a weird-looking device from the table and started fiddling with it.

"It's late. You should come to bed with me." (Y/N) pressed another kiss to his cheek after she murmured in his ear. Her hands lay on his shoulders, she could feel how tense they were and started to rub circles into his shoulder blades. Leaning more into her touch, an appreciating sigh left his lips, and he momentarily closed his eyes. "I need to finish this first. I had a problem with the suit on the last mission."

(Y/N) leaned down and trailed kisses up his neck to his ear, lightly biting his earlobe she started to whisper in a seductive tone. "I have a problem, too. How about you solve mine first?" A smile found its way onto her face when she heard the throaty groan from his lips.

"Baby, I'd love to have you squirming underneath me..." A gasp interrupted him as (Y/N) nipped at a particular sensitive spot on his neck. "...but I really need to finish this." He leaned away from her and got back to his work, leaving (Y/N) standing behind him with a pout. She briefly crossed her arms over her chest and took two quick steps toward his desk, leaning her hip against it as she watched him.

Tony glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes. He sighed heavily at her ridiculous cute pout and pushed his chair away from the desk. Turning around to see her better, he quirked an eyebrow at her and gestured to his lap. "Get your little ass over here."

She tried to suppress the victorious smile that tugged at her lips, but she failed miserably and climbed happily onto his lap, arms wrapped around his neck. (Y/N) leaned in to kiss Tony, but he quickly withdrew his head and smirked at the disappointed whine that came from her lips. Tony's hands stroked over her barely covered ass, squeezing it before he delivered a soft slap to one of the cheeks. "If I remember correctly, I told you not to interrupt me while I'm working."