𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟

Hello dear readers! This "chapter" will cover some basics about the book. For example, schedule, formatting, etc. By the way, this is my first fanfiction—pretty much my first story, too—so it'll probably be pretty cringe.

Spoilers

This story will contain spoilers from both the anime and the manga of My Hero Academia. However, depending on how long it takes me to write this story, all of the content may be animated. Same case for Hunter × Hunter. There will be spoilers from the 2011 anime, and possibly the manga. If you're interested in the original series and hate spoilers, I recommend that you do not read this story. Certain parts of the story will be just my brain making stuff up, while still considering these series' characters and general settings.

Trigger Warnings

Trigger warnings (TWs) will always be written at the beginning of the chapter. This should get you mentally prepared for what you're going to be reading, or it could be a signal for you not to read the chapter. If you do end up skipping a chapter, I guess you could ask for a summary from me or another reader, but I don't know if there will really be any other readers. Anyways, some may be wondering, "why are trigger warnings necessary?" Trigger warnings are put in consideration of the reader, in case they are sensitive to the topic or have trauma relating to such. These "triggers" can trigger bad memories/thoughts for readers that have gone through/know someone that has experienced these things. So please, be considerate of these people, no matter what. Everyone is valid, and their problems are, too. This should be a safe space for all, and I mean all. You can dislike what the person believes in, but not the person themselves! At the top, I will censor out the triggers with asterisks (*). However, in the story, trigger words will not be censored out, only swear words.

Ships

Ah yes, a very controversial subject. Let me just say this: I respect all (legal) ships. Though I may not support—I may hate whatever couple that you ship—but I will not attack you. Because I won't do so, I expect you to not attack me or others, either. So no hating on people for their ships, or dragging their ships around in the mud with malicious intent. Oh yeah, by the way if you don't know what a ship is, a ship is when you want people to be in a relationship. Some of these being more romantic than others. Basically, there is not really going to be a lot of shipping in this story. I'd like to keep it pretty neutral. The only ships that are 100% going to be included and up front is people's parents (duh, but also not really a lot of ship stuff going on) and a bit of EraserJoke (yes Dadzawa and Mamajoke!). I don't think that I am very good at writing in romance, so "non canon" ships will be kept to a minimum (except maybe EraserJoke). Anyways, Izuocha will probably go down like it does in the anime/manga: just a buncha blushing and stuttering. Kamijiro will also go down how it goes in the anime/manga: Jiro bullying Kaminari for being an idiot (so romantic). Any of the other ships will just be slightly nudged at—no different then how it actually goes in anime. Some of these ships include: TodoMomo, KiriMina, maybe more.

Schedule

Don't really have one at the moment, but the longest that I'd take would be one month. Any longer, then this, then you know what happened, I died in your walls (unless reason stated for going on hiatus). Please remember that I'm still a student—still a kid—I've got work to do and a childhood to enjoy! However, don't be afraid to motivate me to keep writing, because I lose interest in things relatively easily and quickly!

Criticism

I am ok with criticism, as long as it's constructive. If you notice that I've made a grammatical error, do not hesitate to correct me! I'm not sure if I'm exactly an expert in using Japanese honorifics (I'm still learning the language), so if you're an expert, please correct my mistakes!

Credits

This fanfiction is inspired off of a combination of fanfictions that I've read. In particular, a certain chapter of the fanfiction //Blink //(HxH xbnha crossover) inspired me. The author of this pretty cool work is @re-patch. My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia) was created by Kohei Horikoshi. Hunter × Hunter was created by Yoshihiro Togashi. I do not own the characters from these series nor the settings used.

Permissions

If you create a work inspired off of my story, I would appreciate it if you'd credit me. Fanart is allowed with credit, I might even use it in the story. Translation is allowed with permission and credit. Do not plagiarize my work!

Layout

The top of the story will have a list of the Japanese terms/honorifics used, and their definitions. It will also have a list of trigger warnings and ships. If a ship is not listed, then it was not intended to have any actual romance involved. The bottom page will have a word count (minus the trigger warnings and things written in the footer), the total days spent working on the chapter, the date writing was started, the date writing was finished, and an approximation of the total time taken. It will also have a note from me.

Extra Stuff

If you like this work, do not hesitate to follow me, vote it, and share it with others! Please keep all comments on this story appropriate—I show it to people that I know IRL! I have created a spotify playlist with music you can listen to while reading. Trigger warning for some of the lyrics! Also, feel free to follow my other socials. Happy reading!

(ノ◡‿◡)ノ*:・゚✧

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/44eB5bRGAYjbVC13Ziw0Zd?si=d33712cab5a542e8

Socials: in my bio