𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Japanese terms: Jii-chan (grandfather), Oyaji (father), Hahaoya (mother)

TW: mentions of m*rder/de*th, vi*lence, ab*se, b*dy sh*ming, st**ling, descriptions of g*re, g*ns

          Hello again. So to start off, yes, Killua was in fact in "deep trouble," and would be punished relatively severely for his trespass. However, the Zoldyck family's style of "discipline" (though, many aspects of this should be referred to as torture instead of "discipline") was very, very different from the punishments you and I have experienced. If not, then I recommend that you reach out for help. Anyways, some of their disciplinary actions were commonly practiced in many households. What I'm referring to is getting told off–however, while being spectated by the whole family. Well, not quite the whole family. But most of them. S̀҉̛͡ǫ̵́m̧͟͜e̡̧̡̢̛–pardon me–all–of Killua's siblings, his mother, his father, and his grandfather were present. After this would take place, the torture would commence.

Killua's P.O.V.

          I held my head down as I entered through the Testing Gate with Illumi. He had me push it open. I pushed up against the massive doors, opening to the third door. This door weighed sixteen tons. We walked past Mike, then Zebro and Seaquant's headquarters, then Canary's post, then the butlers' headquarters. Eventually, we made it to the family room, where a majority of the family had been summoned to hitherto our arrival. I hated seeing their disappointed faces (not because I felt guilty, I had no shame. My only regrets were not being more cautious with my time).

          The family was gathered into a Japanese-style room. Some were standing, some were sitting in chairs, and the rest were sitting on the floor. Jii-chan was in between Oyaji and Milluki. Oyaji was next to Hahaoya, who was next to Kalluto, my younger brother.

          "Welcome back, Kil," Milluki said with a smirk.

          "Shut up, Nikocado," I replied, in an attempt to antagonize my other older brother. He was morbidly obese with pale skin, black eyes, and black hair. His 'cut made him look like a Walmart Levi Ackerman, but with his hair parted down the middle, instead. He wore a light pink button up collared shirt with white slacks. The buttons on his shirt looked as if they were about to burst from being strained so much in order to remain shut around the circumference of his whole torso.

          At that point, Milluki was fuming. Jii-chan put his hand on his shoulder, in order to convey to him that this was not the time. I, too, decided to bury my immaturity (for now), for I was already embarrassed and humiliated enough, being brought here to be told off in front of my family and all.

          "Kil was late coming back home because he was talking to another boy his age," Aniki informed the family. I now began to further mentally prepare myself as I heard his words.

          "You killed the boy, I presume?" Hahaoya queried.

          "No," replied Illumi, "I did not, for he was the youngest son of Endeavor: the hero ranked number two on the Hero Billboard Chart JP." There were some audible gasps from some of my family members, the ones who did not gasp most likely did internally.

          "I trust that you did not reveal the fact that you're a Zoldyck, correct?" Jii-chan calmly inquired.

          "No, I did not tell him our last name, nor the fact that we're assassins," I responded, in an even and composed manner.

          After the whole "What you did was against the rules–" and the "Never do it again!–" crap, I was taken to the isolation room with Piggy. I was hung above the floor, held up by two chains attached to my wrists, and a chain binding my feet together by my ankles. My overweight brother then proceeded to hit me with a whip for three hours. This, obviously, left several lacerations and bruises all over my body. During this process, I messed with my abuser a little bit.