Distortion: Story One: Chapter Three

Three weeks later, in the early morning, Harley left her spot under the bridge and walked excitedly to Eli's house. This was the day they moved into a new apartment together. After many lessons from Eli, Harley had learned to play guitar and improved her singing voice greatly.

They were starting a band. Eli's friend, Carlotta, would play drums, and a girl named Celia would be the bassist. They had recruited an old friend of Carlotta's to play piano and a girl named Mari to play saxophone.

Soon Harley had reached Eli's house, with a handbag of her few personal belongings. Everyone else was already there packing up. "Hi Harley!" Eli ran up to her, holding a rather large box.

"Wow, what's this?" Eli grinned.

"I thought since you're going to be the lead guitarist, you'd need a guitar. So... This is for you!" Harley sat down and opened up the box. The guitar— it was beautiful!

"Oh my God! Eli, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much!" She hugged Eli and put the guitar back in it's case, then slung it across her back.

(A/N: Anyone recognize this guitar? *Cough, Cougheddie, coughcougheddiemunsoncough*)

They got the others and hopped into Carlotta's car and she drove them to the new apartment.

A/N: A few more chapters and I move into the next story, so start suggesting now! I'll need some time to plan so post your requests quick and i'll get workin'!