Distortion: Story One: Chapter Four

Harley was in her dressing room, getting ready to film a music video with the band. It had taken a while, but they had finally decided on the name 'The Maniacs' and had picked up some steam, and now, only a year later, they were one of the most popular Metal bands in the country. Finally Harley was ready. She walked out to the set to film and met with her band mates. They each did very well and it only took two tries to perfect the video.

"Hey guys, wanna go celebrate? There's a local bar we could head to, it's downtown though." Carlotta asked happily. Harley nodded.

"Let's go!" They drove in Carlotta's car, passing through to downtown Gotham. It was getting dark, but  the bars wouldn't close for a while because it was only 5:17pm.

"We're almost there!" Soon they reached the bar and stepped out of the car, laughing and talking the whole time. They walked out hours later, happy and admittedly just a tiny bit drunk. They decided to wait a minute before driving home, hoping they would feel better soon. Finally, they were ready to head back, and when they were almost home, they began talking about hosting their first concert.

"We'll each check our calendars, and see when we can get a tour scheduled." They failed to notice the large dark shape descending from above, watching them.