The Legend

The four ancient and immortal guardians of reality are Time, Life, Death, and Space.

They have incredible power but, they can only watch and never interfere with the course of reality. They forever reside in an alternate dimension.

Thousands of years ago they became corrupted, slowly being twisted by their perpetual isolation. They broke free from their dimension and wanted to destroy all of reality. Because they believed that it was the humans who kept them sequestered away.

Then the five Guardians of the World are Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Energy banded together to take them down. The powers of the five move onto the next generation as the last passes away. They came together and the fiercest battle that has ever been seen nearly destroyed all of life.

In a last ditch effort to destroy the four evils, they called forth the last remaining tendrils of their life force and power. They let the five powers come together, and they released the blast that destroyed the four farthest planets in our solar system that we never even knew existed. The guardians in their last moments of life were able to witness the destruction of the four evils.

But, at a great cost. The five guardians of Earth were never seen again. The world went through much chaos and destruction without their guidance. Eventually their incredible prestige, knowledge, and honor were forgotten. All that is left of them now is this legend that you are now reading.

This is where our story begins, you see there are many parts of this story that is missing, as well as unknown. The world healed and life moved on. But, our story will focus on three people. Two girls and a boy, who will rock everything that the modern world holds dear.

And to think that it all began with a broken heel...

--------------------

Hey everyone!! This is my first story! I'm really excited to be able to tell this story. The three people in the stiry are based off of two friends and my personalities. Please hit the star or comment! I would love to know if people like it!!!