☽ RULES ☾

Nobody likes rules :)

Nevertheless, they are necessary so that everything runs smoothly. Therefore, compliance with the rules is a prerequisite for acceptance and participation in the award.

*✩∘☽⚝☾∘ RULES / CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION ∘☽⚝☾∘✩*

1. Please permanently follow the AWard-Host SecondStar_Books and the judges BellOfSilence and DearNovalee. (The other jurors refrain from a follow. But if you want, you are of course free to give them a follow as well).

2. Shoutout the award on your profIle so that others will know about it. Please tag your host (SecondStar_Books) so we can more easily track if the requirement was met.

3. Add the book to your public and private reading lisT so that you don't miss any updates and information.

4. SinCe the award is quite small, for the time being, you are allowed a maximum of 2 entries in different categories. The registration is done with the given form in the REGISTRATION section.

5. Be polite and respectful. We do not accept and tolerate discriminatory, hostile, rude, derogatory or racist comments and posts of any kind. We do not discuss Here either.

6. No contact or hostility from the jurors. Each juror judges to the best of his or her knoWledge and belief. Please do not take any criticism personally.

7. Bribery or any attempt will lead tO immediate disqualification.

8. Only your own works may be submitted. Those who submit or copy the intellectual property of others will be disqualified.

9. Once you have been accepted, please add the tag #WitchwoodAward2022 to your book.

10. Stories with adult content and LGBTQ+ are allowed. 

11. Read/vote or comment on 3 chapters of your host's SecondStar_Books story "Wolf Moon" AND "The Grimm Dossier" or "Lost Boys of London" of BellOfSilence .

Votes ✩ or the further reading of the stories gives the jurors pleasure, of course, but is not manDatory.

12. Only books written in english can be registered. 

13. So that we see that the rules have been read and understood, add in your registration as an additional line the password 1st letter of your username and the resulting word from the single bold letters.

14. If you have any questions, please send a private message to SecondStar_Books or comment here in the chapter.