Chapter 1

"I heard there is a new cafe nearby!! Do you guys want to go check it out?"

"I think we have some free time after this meeting! Do we chan Hyung?"

I nod my head not looking up from my phone. I was seated in a meeting room with the rest of my group. We were waiting for JYP and a stop-motion animator who was going to make a video for us. I was excited to meet this animator. When JYP first told us about the idea of a stop-motion animation for a video, I was kind of against it. But once he showed me the work of the person he wanted to hire I was all for it. The person's work was amazing and so well done! I was quickly a fan. Their screen name was Noirs.claymations.

The person who made the animations though was faceless. Only certain people have seen their faces. Whenever they did interviews, they either did audio calls or made sure their faces were completely covered. It made me really want to see what they looked like.

"Chan Hyung? Are you okay?" Someone says snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry. Just zoned out." I say looking at jisung with a small smile. He gives me a reassuring smile back.

"Anyways back to what I was saying!! Since you are the only one who watched this animator, can you tell us a little bit about them?" He says putting his chin in his hands.

I laughed realizing everyone else did the same. I sat up correctly before I started telling them about the animator.

"Their screen name is Noirs.claymations and their animations are really good! The editing, the little clay figures, and the way they add their personal touch to every video are amazing. I am so glad that they are creating a video for our song!" I say showing them a screenshot I took of one of their videos.

"Wow! That's really cool!"

"They kinda look realistic!"

Everyone starts talking as I show them some more screenshots. They seemed amazed by the clay figures. Right when I was going to show them a video, the door opened. Everyone quickly went to their seats.

We all turned to see JYP and some other people walk in. I felt my breath hitch as I saw her walk in.

She looked absolutely gorgeous. She had on a big baggy black sweater that went past her knees. It did look like she wasn't wearing anything under the sweater but most likely she was either wearing shorts or a skirt. She had on some worn dirty Converse, her hair was tied in a messy bun, her bangs covering her eyes and her glasses, and she had on her signature black mask on.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she sat down right in the chair right across from me. As she was taking out stuff from her bag, her sleeves went up a bit and I could see her tattoos. Whenever she did interviews you could see her tattoos but they weren't really clear and she almost always covered them up.

"Chan close your mouth your drooling!" Jisung chuckles as he nudges my shoulder.

I quickly wiped my mouth looking away from her. I heard the other guys laugh and I smiled a bit. I then heard a small giggle and looked up to see that she was laughing a bit at me. I felt my face starting to heat up a little bit. I quickly looked away hoping that she didn't see my face. That would've been embarrassing.

"Alright before we start this meeting. I would like Ms. Noir to introduce herself to you all. Whenever you're ready, noir." JYP says motioning to noir.

Noir stands up and bows a little bit.

"Hello my name is Noir Minji. You could call me Noir or Minji I will answer both. It is an honor to work with you and I hope I can create something that will not only satisfy you guys but also your fans." She says before sitting back down.

Noir Minji... Such a pretty name for a pretty girl...

First story for the first time in a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time. Hope you guys like it. I will try to update when I can. I am really busy but I wanna continue writing since writing is what I love to do. I will also be rewriting some stories from my old account -Youtube_addict- I know some of you guys liked those stories! I will try to bring them back! Also sorry for the short chapter next one is going to be longer I promise ~Lucifer