Chapter 5

Two months later

I rubbed my eyes as I opened the door to our dorm. I walked down the hall to the other dorm and unlocked it. I was met with a lot of chaos... Too much chaos at seven in the morning.

"Why is everyone yelling?" Everyone goes silent looking at me for a moment.

"Hyung! Did you walk in the halls like that?!"

"Ahhh! My eyes!!! My poor eyes!"

"Why must you do this to us?!?!'

I roll my eyes as Lee know covers his face with a pillow. They were being over dramatic. I was wearing boxers and no shirt.... What I normally wear around the dorms. I grab a random blanket and wrap it around my waist.

"Now are you guys going to tell me why you guys are up and causing so much noise so early in the morning?!"

"Han just showed us part of the music video!!! It looks really cool!!" I cock my head confusingly. Which music video?

"Look at the screen!" Han says pointing at the TV. His phone was connected to it and had a video paused on the screen. Once Han plays the video, I look at the screen and my eyes instantly widen.

"This is the video Noir is working on?!" I say looking at Han. He nods his head.

The clip was only a couple of seconds long but you can tell Noir put a lot of time and effort into the video.

"Wow! She did a great job! I like what she did with Minhos and Hans figures at the end!" I say excitedly. Even though it was only a couple minutes long the video was amazing! I was really glad Han was able to get the video... Wait! Why did Han have the video?

"Han?" He let out a hum in reply not looking up from his phone, "How did you get the video? Shouldn't she be sending it to me or JYP?"

Han looks at Felix with a what do I say face. Felix then looks at Hyunjin who puts his hands up and backs up.

"I am not trying to die!"

"But you were there when she said she can show us what she got done!"

"Doesn't mean I get to be the one to tell Chan! Besides it's on Hans phone, he's the one who should tell him!"

"You want me to die?!?"

I let out a sigh and rub my eyes as the three of them continue to argue. I just wanted to know how han got the video.

"Han! Felix! Hyunjin! If you don't tell me how you got the video I will make you do laundry or dishes in both dorms!"

*Sigh* "Noir sent me the video after I had asked. I told her I'll show it to you since she didn't have your number. Plus she already sent it to JYP." Han shows me his phone.

It was opened to Noir's contact and showed many messages between the two. I quickly looked at Han. He had a small smile on his face.

"Why have you been messaging Noir?"

"Cause we are friends and I can."

I roll my eyes. "Shouldn't she be messaging ME anything about the video?"

"I just told you why! She didn't have your number so I told her I would show you!" Han says disconnecting his phone from the TV. I roll my eyes as he starts texting someone, who I assumed was Noir.