Chapter 7

"Mmm.." I mumbled pushing away something wet from my face. Whatever the wet thing was it seemed to really want my attention because after I pushed it away it went straight to my ear and I could hear it sniffing it.

I jolted up in bed when I felt whatever it was licking inside my ear. I grabbed my ear and turned to see what was licking it. To my surprise it was a small black cat. It looked at me for a few minutes before walking onto my lap and laying down.

"Finally you wake up. I was starting to think you were going to sleep all day."

I look over at the other bed and see Changbin and Felix. Felix was sitting on the bed while Changbin was standing in front of him. They were both holding something.

"Meet sushi!" Felix says happily holding up the rat he was holding. The rat was white with red eyes, it looked kinda scary.

"And this one is Oreo." Changbin says pointing to the rat that was on his shoulder. It was black and white and less scary looking than the other one. "And the cat's name is toga."

The cat lifts her head up and meows at the mention of her name. She then puts her head back down on my leg and starts purring softly. I smile and start petting the cat.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost ten o'clock. Noir sent us in here to wake you and Hyunjin up. But we couldn't get you guys up so we let the cat do it. But as you can see she only got you up."

I looked at the bed Felix was sitting on and see a hand sticking out from under the blanket. I let out a small laugh realizing Hyunjin was still asleep and if we wake him he'll either be really cranky or still out of it.

"Just let him be. I am hungry." I say picking up the cat and getting off the bed. Felix and Changbin both nod their heads and walked towards the door.

As we walk down the hallway I look at the pictures that were hanging up. I stop to look at one noticing someone familiar in the picture.

"Look it's baby Seonghwa!" I laugh pointing at the picture. The picture was of Seonghwa and another small child. Seonghwa looked to be five or six in the photo. They were standing in the snow both wearing big jackets and both had a big smile on their faces. The smaller child was holding something small and blue.

"Aww they look so happy!"

"The smaller kid looks like they had the time of their life in the snow!"

The smaller kid next to Seonghwa was covered in snow and had such a bigger smile than him.

"Look here's a picture of Seonghwa and Noir!" Felix says from further down the hall.

Changbin and I walk to where Felix was. In the picture Noir and Seonghwa looked to be thirteen and eleven. They were with Seonghwas family at what seemed to be a family reunion.

"They are baby's in this picture." Felix giggles. He was right. Seonghwa was a bit shorter than he was now and he had his natural hair color. Noir also seemed to have her natural hair color and was a bit shorter than Seonghwa. But she seemed much too thin in the picture.

"Ah I can smell breakfast!!! Come on I am hungry!" Changbin says walking off, Felix follows after. I stayed where I was looking at the photo.

Noir seemed a bit too skinny in the picture. I look at a picture above it. It was a picture of Noir, Yunho, and Mingi. It looked like a pre-debut picture. As I looked closer I noticed she was much thinner than the previous picture and she was holding something blue. I looked at the blue thing and noticed it was a stuffed sheep.

'Isn't that the same sheep she had at the cafe?'

"Chan! Breakfast is done!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~