Day 7

P.N: Meeting you after such a long time! Thanks for waiting! I am finally posting! I hope you like it once again! Also, my exams are finished!!!

"Bade Malik! Badi Malkin! There's someone who has come to meet you!" called out Madhav, who was one of their servants.

"Huh... Who has come to meet us this morning now?" said Anirudh as he folded his newspaper,

"Hmm, at that too....Y-You?!" exclaimed Bondita as she began grinning. They both stood motionless as they watched a couple entering their haveli. The lady smiled at them and said, "Maa, Baba, it's really refreshing to see you again!"

"Nice to meet you again, Maa, Baba" replied the man too.

"Amrita! Yugesh!" exclaimed Bondita as she headed towards them, "We are meeting after such a long time! How are you both?! Is everything good? You both are fine, right?! Why didn't you tell us about your arrival?!"

"Relax Maa! We just wanted to give you a surprise!" replied Amrita with a smile,

"Yes! I hope you both are good just like we are" Yugesh replied in his calm voice.

"Of course we are good! Patibabu! Why are you standing behind?!" said Bondita as she turned around to see Anirudh. Tears were flooding his eyes as he clenched his fists. He quickly went towards his daughter and hugged her closer to himself, "Why didn't you call us this week? Don't you know that we miss you?! I am upset with you now!" he said as tears went down his chin.

Amrita smiled as she patted his back and said, "Baba, I got suddenly busy with my work that I didn't even got a chance to call you... I am sorry.. I am glad to meet you after so many days!"

"Huhh... He cried like this exactly in her marriage! Ages have passed but still the same moment hasn't changed!" said Bondita as she chuckled to herself.

Yugesh looked towards her with a smile and said, "Right Maa! It's really heartwarming to meet you after so many days!!"

"Aww, I am glad that you came! My lovely son-in-law!" she said as she patted his head with a smile.

"Maa, I want to eat that kheer of yours!"

"Sure! Follow me now!" Bondita replied. They both laughed together as they walked towards the kitchen.

"Uff! He should have some patience! On his way he was blabbering way too much about Maa's kheer!"

"After all, Bondita makes really good kheer! Who won't love them?!" Anirudh said with a laugh.

"Baba, are you well? Your back pain, is it bearable now?" Amrita asked as she gently patted her father's back.

"It pains a little but, I am used to it. I am not concerned about it now! I am very very happy that you came, you know?! So, let's just forget about my pain!" Anirudh replied with a smile. Amrita chuckled to herself and said, "You never change, Baba!"

"I won't! Not for the ones I care for so much! Where's Hari?! You didn't bring your son with you?"

"He was tired when he came back from school. So, he didn't want to go with us. That child really loves to stay alone! Even if he's just fifteen years old!"

"Well, he's of that age now. I was also like this. I loved my freedom and alone time, I like it even now though. Atleast he doesn't hide anything from you, right?"

"Yes, gladly... Baba, should I make some tea for you?"

"Are you crazy?! I won't let you work today! You will relax with us!" Anirudh replied in an angry tone to which Amrita laughed, "It's really relieving to see that you haven't changed....". Anirudh caressed her head with a smile. Tears filled her eyes and she tried her best to hold them back. Even if many years had passed she couldn't stop herself from crying whenever she met her father. They both were so alike.

"How is everything going on, Yug?" Bondita asked as she put some kheer into a bowl.

"It's a bit stressful as we have to pay for our son's school fees too. But, everything is fine as long as we all are together. I love that nickname you gave me Maa!" Yugesh replied with a grin.

"Ha ha! I am really good at giving names! Just like I gave my lovely daughter such a beautiful name!"

"Yes maa! It's really beautiful! It suites her!"

"Aw, you can't stop yourself from appreciating her again?! What sweet youngsters!" Bondita replied with a chuckle. 

"Maa!"

"Yes Yug?"

"I want more kheer!" Yugesh said as he gave her his bowl.

"Don't eat too much! I want you to eat the dishes I made too!"

"It's okay! I will eat everything you make! After all, your dishes are delicious!"

"Sweet talking won't take you anywhere Yug! Have some patience!"

"I am willing to eat anything Maa!" Yug insisted to which Bondita smiled, "You are such a child when you are with me!".