Lil fluff oneshot <3

Kappa and Siren were happily cuddling under the beautiful darkness of the sea. It was roughly 2:45 am, they are talking away the hours. Arp is cuddling in-between them, randomly stretching and making little sounds. They're peaceful.

'The whales are really awesome, they're sooo big! One of the coolest creatures to be around thou-" Kappa says, being interrupted by Siren grabbing his chin and giving softly giving him a kiss. Kappa melted into the kiss for a short second, before they pulled away. "What was that for?" Kappa said, laughing a little. "Just because you're so cute." Siren stuttered out, flustered by his own actions. Kappa blushed a bit, leaning in for more kisses. Siren happily let him, loving times like these. After a slightly heated make out session, Kappa and Siren snap back to reality to the sound of Arp causing ruckus in the distance. They got distracted enough that Arp ran off. Both of them immediately shot up and started making their way towards the sound. After they got over there, they caught hum playing with another one of him but in blue. It was like they copy and pasted them. "Awww look at them!!" Kappa Exclaimed. Siren admired them, his eyes filling with joy though he didn't say a word. Out of nowhere a purple looking fish came up with a stressed tone "Oh my god i'm so sorry I-I lost her, she totally booked it!!" She said nervously. "No problem!! We're glad we could catch this little one though." Kappa said, picking up Arp. "I'm glad.." The girl said, twisting her hair and blushing. "Hey what's your name, you're cute!" She exclaimed. "O-oh uhh" Kappa murmured not knowing what to say. " Sorry, he's taken." Siren said, totally monotone. She blushed "Oh im so so sorry!! I should've assumed hehe..." She said, scurrying off. Siren and Kappa looked at each other, after a moment of silence they laughed. They gave eachother a kiss and went to sleep, making sure to tie arp up.

[HEY!! im back, would it be weird if I wrote smutshots about other animes? What other animes/stories would I write smutshots about?]