Chapter - 36

Chay's Pov

" What took you so long?", I glared at him.

" And I thought, you were here to pay me back for my good deeds.", He grinned as he took a seat.

" You can order whatever you want, the bill is on me. Let's get done with it ." I said as I took a sip of my iced coffee..
Well he made me wait , so I ordered my drink..

" You're really something ", he chuckled.

" But seriously What took you so long ?", he made me wait for 22 minutes .

" Well, I take my time in getting ready. Do I look good?", he asked  ..

" Uh-",

" You know what don't answer. I  already know your answer. " He smirked.

" What you mean?",

" I see you looking at me.  Do you like me ?",

I choked on my coffee .

Even though I had to agree he actually did looked good. Well he always did, but his rude ass overshadowed all his looks. Can't believe I had a crush on him when I first met him.

" No!!", I screamed.

" You look cute too ", he chuckled..

" Is cute supposed to be a compliment?",

I felt violated because I was all dressed up . And if anything I looked sexy..

" Yes it is, atleast for kids",

"I am not a kid Kim", I glared at him.

Why he can't be nice?.

" I see ,now you call me by name instead of calling me Phi "

"  I should be calling you asshole that's your name afterall.
Let's just get over this. Your existence is too much for me to bear.."

" Why? Am I making you flustered?",

" No, and gosh you're really narcissistic.. you realise not everyone likes you? , I would rather die single than being with you. Your arrogance is just too much . I wonder if you're even capable of liking someon-..",

He suddenly got up and moved to go out .
Shit!, I crossed the line. I shouldn't have said things I don't even mean. My dumbass wanted to put on a facade that I don't get flustered by him when in reality I do. I really do..

Do something chay!!.

" Kim!!", I ran behind him but he already walked out of the cafe..

" Kim am sorry. I didn't mean that. Please wait!!", I ran to the area his car was parked..

He was unlocking his car , but before he could go inside, I grabbed him by his hands..

When I looked at his face, I realised the impact my words had on him .it felt like I triggered something ..

" I am soory , I didn't mean it. And it's true that you make me flustered. Even when you're rude. You make me feel things even when you don't intend to.. when you look at me I feel butterflies, from the first time I saw yo-",

Before I could complete my sentence he grabbed me and kissed me .

In just few seconds I was replying to his kiss. He caught my waist by his hands. My hands were placed on his chest ..

I can't believe, I just had my first kiss!!

*********

Pete's Pov