Chapter - 43

Pete's Pov

" No its not", Vegas said with a chuckle .

Wait ! How can he hear my thoughts?!

" Because you think out loud"..

I guess it's not the time to think anymore..

" I have to agree you're a bastard, a oversmart, sarcastic bastard.
But I can't put in words,how much I love this bastarad..
YES I'LL MARRY YOU!!!",
I almost screamed with happiness..

I could see tears in his eyes,
oh my god, this man is going to kill me with his love..
I bent down to cup his face and locked his lips with mine.

" You're mine forever ", I whispered between the kiss.

" All yours", he said before putting the ring on my finger.

A beautiful ring with minimalistic design, just how I like it..

He stood up and pulled me in hug, before I could realise I was in tears..

" YESS!!!!...OH MY GOD!!!... HE SAID YES!!!", I turned my head to look at the number of people standing there..

Wait a minute? When did they got here ?
Porsche, khun noo,arm, Pol, khun kinn, Macau, Tay, chay

"What are you guys doing here?",..
I asked them as they ran to us.

" Oii We came to witness this moment, oh my god!!!my baby is getting married", khun noo said before pulling me into a hug .
Followed by Porsche , arm and Pol..

" Khu noo!! I can't breathe", I somehow managed to get out of their grasp..
Macau was patting and congratulating Vegas before he came to me.
" You guys knew Vegas was going to propose me? And Macau are babies alone at home?!!", I internally panicked on realising that both Macau and Tay are here..

" Well, they're at your home with grandma and Kim", Macau said sheepishly smiling.

" You guys brought them here?", My eyes widened..

" Don't worry Phi' they were sleeping the entire time and we took proper care.." Macau said assuring me.

" But when did you guys got here?",
I was still confused by their sudden arrival..

" Well, when you were out with Vegas", khun kinn said with a smile and nod..

" Vegas told you guys about his plan? , Woah am really impressed ", I said looking at Vegas.

" Well, he technically only told Macau, who then told Tay and chay, and chay told Porsche and this is how we all ended up knowing.. we insisted him to let us come here ,  after a lot blackmailing and threatning, he finally agreed", khun noo said with a proud smile on his face..

" We're very happy for you Pete ", Porsche said patting my back..

" I agree", Pol said smiling in my direction, while arm flashed a warm smile ...

Everyone was smiling and congratulating me while my eyes were fixed on Vegas..
The look that he gave me was soft and loving,
I am life time owner of this gaze now.

.......................

" ma you too knew about this?",

" yes obviously!, Wegath told me before you guys came here. I'm so happy for you baby.." she said kissing my forehead.
" And am really happy that Macau brought the babies here, I missed them a lot", she said kissing the babies who were clinged to me.

Even though it's just been a day , I missed them a lot..

" Aii!!! Pete I'll kill this Porsche, am going to be your best man right?", Khun noo stomped his feet to our living room with a grumpy Porsche behind him..
Shit's about to go down.