Day 1

Everyone knew not to ever enter the woods alone. It didn't matter what time of day it was. You just never went in alone. So why was a small group of friends going in to camp out? Curiosity? Stupidity? Thrills? Maybe all three plus something a bit more. Izuku Midoriya turned to his small, meek friend, shaking, his purple afro nearly vibrating with him, "Ok, I sh-show you how t-to set up the-the-the t-tents and I'm fucking gone, Izuku!" The tall, curly haired, mop shook in agreement, his bright, freckled face lighting up, "Yes, yes, thank you! And I'm so sorry-" "No no! I asked for this, I wanted to test my bravery," the purple fro speaks up over his friend.

A young girl scoffed, brow arched up as she looks over at the little annoyance, "Did ya pass?" He trembles impossibly harder, whimpering out a weak no. The girl rolled her eyes, another girl smiling brightly, her long front pieces of her hair swaying in the slight breeze with her short hair swayed behind her, wafting her signature strawberry scent into the air, her gentle voice singing out to her fellow friend, "Aw, don't worry! I'm sure the rumors about this place are just really exaggerated anyways!" The grumpier girl nearly knocked her friend over with how quick she turned around on her, scowling, "Ura, no! Shut up, don't you dare! Are trying to dare whatever the fuck is in these woods to come after us with a vengeance? Jesus, are you fucking insane?" The girl smiled even softer, reaching up to cup her friend's cheeks in her hand, giving them a gentle squish, "I'll protect you, don't you worry." The girl glared down at her, cheeks flushing, "Dork, that's not what I meant. Seriously Uraraka, don't say shit like that. How are you not more terrified of this place?" The girl, Uraraka, giggled, letting go of her friend's face, her soured expression not lightening until a tall blonde comes back over to her, slipping his arm around her neck, yanking her close to him to bash her head against his, "Would you chill the fuck out? We have hunting rifles and shit, shut the fuck up. We'll be fine."

She winces in pain and yelps out, "Kat, you fuckin' kiddin' me? Serious? Y'all ain't scared? Mineta gets it! He understands!" The purple fro-ed boy, Mineta, nods his head, "Oh, absolutely! I was brought up right, ya know! Having the fear of the woods drilled into my brain." He points at his skull, brows raising with his words before the curly, green haired boy stopping at a very large clearing, "How about this spot, Mineta?" He turns back, nodding, nearly running back to the much taller boy, "Yeah, hurry up! Pull your bag out so we can get this over with!" The soured expression of the girl lightens, her brows now furrowing as she looks around. The woods are too dense. She hates it here. She hates it even more that she caved into their pressuring of them wanting her to join them. The blonde had long since let go over her, setting his pack down to the spot he claimed for his tent. She brought her hands up to try and sooth herself by rubbing her hands over upper arms. Uraraka leaned over to her friend again, giving her a quick side hug, "It's gonna be fine, Lemon!" She shot a glare at her friend for the stupid nickname that they'd all called her for years. A name she absolutely despised, and that was of course due to her and the blonde being very doubtful, soured people. However, the green haired boy's sweet nickname of the blonde stuck, so everyone saw it fitting to give a more sour nickname to the second sour-puss of the group.

Uraraka had set down her tent, going over to the blonde, "Hey, Kat..." He side-eyes her while pulling out a blanket from his pack, and she glances at his face before continuing, knowing more than anything that's his way of asking what the hell she wanted, "You don't... you really don't believe in the things that are here?" He scoffs at her, immediately standing up straight over her, turning to completely face her, "I never fucking said I didn't believe." "Then why are we here," she nearly pleads and his nearly permanently angry expression immediately softens up, and he sighs, reaching out to clasp his hand on top of her head, "We want proof. Or they do, really. You know Deku. You'll be fine, we all got each other's backs, ok?"

"You know this is fucking stupid."

"Yeah, obviously, dumbass."

"So then why are we here, Kat?"