The Lazy As Hell Faction Information:

You want to know why I am doing this? Well, I wanted to make an OC where a Supe has a Lottery of Superpowers at their disposal and I have already done that with my 'The Boys: The Supremacy of Magus Vitruvian' where that OC is a combination between Magneto with his ideals and mutant supremacy, Shazam for his dual age between child and adult and of course, a combination between a Saiyan from Dragon Balls because it is the AI Art from Pinterest I am doing.

Regardless, here is the story of what can be described as a heavily OP OC due to how the trope, Superpowered Lottery, means that he'll be OP and he would treat Homelander like a losing piece of crap.

However, while my OC is powerful, he isn't invincible and furthermore, this is basically just a Faction Information story of being an expy of The Flash's Rouge's Gallery, The Rouges who are described as supervillains who are thieves first and killers never who had their own form of standards and moral codes and despite their weird gimmick and nonsensical names, are not to be underestimated due to the fact that they are basically Super-Villain Mafia.

Well, anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

As always...

Let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Boys, especially it's 2019 TV Series. It belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Faction Name: The Lazy As Hell

Faction Title: The Supe-Thieves

Faction Information:
A band of thieves, scoundrels, crooks and masters of heist who earned their reputation as unrepentant thieves who would rob a bank and steal anything that isn't nailed down, the Lazy As Hell are a band of super powered thieving villains who were all once people that had been subjected to a government experiment since they were little kids only for them to band together to try to use their powers, not for some charitable and responsible acts of heroism but just to survive the next day or the next months or the next year by stealing money after money to get by on all of it.

While the Lazy As Hell just comes across as unrepentant criminals, they have standards, both for moral and for pragmatic reasons as they don't kill people, especially women and children, don't have any ambition, don't spend all their earnings and use it sparingly and finally, are not evil mass murderers or destructive killers and they sneer at those who are sadistic scums of the Earth as when their not being thieves, they are being vigilante, mostly to steal their own earnings, that is.

And thought the Lazy As Hell comes across as absolutely silly, especially by their seriously not-so-imaginative names of their group, they are proven to be more than capable of taking on any Supes that comes in their way, using powers that are borderline incredibly powerful, were it not for how they used their powers to be nothing but petty thievery, the Lazy As Hell are borderline incredibly powerful that can destroy anyone and anything if they have any reason to do so and that reason includes one of their members because as much as the Lazy As Hell have a dysfunctional family dynamic with each other where they constantly bicker around, they genuinely cared about each other and to harm one of them is to earn their wrath upon them.

However, they are unrepentant thieves who commit heist after heist like it is just part of their job although they still have their own redeeming qualities, they are still tragic who had suffered from an experimentation forcibly upon their body and mind and have severe mental disorders that aren't hard to be sympathetic with.