The Perfect Pairing

"Mmmm

"Mmmm." Henry moaned as his movement made me jump. I lifted my head from his chest, admiring the blood stains around his nipples and lower tummy and the long dried streaks of blood from my tongue. "Darling." I muttered as I ran my nails over his skin. He moved at that, placing his warm hands around me. "Isabelle." He said nudging his chin upon my head. "You did it. You devoured your first." I said lifting my head and looking into his glittering green eyes. "It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be." He said smiling. "That's because you're a natural." I said moving towards his mouth. We kissed sweetly, the tender drops of blood still traced along our lips. "Is he okay?" He asked gently. I couldn't help but admire his innocence. I looked behind me and saw the man had gone. "Of course. See? He left us." I said leaning up to stretch. Henry did the same. "It must be near dusk by now." I said looking at the orange light coming in from the windows. "We've slept all day." Henry said moving to get up from the bed. "Oh no no." I said cradling his back with my hands and leaning myself on him. "You're not going anywhere." I said kissing his back and then his shoulders. I savored this moment. Never had I had someone to call my own. Never a mate or companion like him. I didn't want to let go. I felt him chuckle. "Darling I just need to relieve myself." He said reaching back to caress my thighs. "I'll be right back." He said nuzzling against me.

I sighed and let his warmth leave me. I watched as he walked nakedly into the other room. I cuddled myself into his spot, smelling his musky scent and feeling his body within the sheets. I pondered what our life would be like now. Suddenly butterflies filled my tummy as I thought to myself, we could do anything we wanted. Travel anywhere, be anyone. I closed my eyes wishing I could tell my master this. Wishing he was there for me to show him how happy I finally was with the life he had forsaken me. I closed my eyes and imagined Henry there with me again until I felt his hands caressed my cheeks and then my back. His mouth touched my skin, making me jump as he planted delicate kisses all over. "I want you again." He said as he started to lick. He was learning the vampire ways. Taste was enhanced as was touch. I smiled and turned over looking him in his illuminating green eyes. His beastly eyes. "Do you?" I asked cradling his face in my hands. "Take me then." I said spreading my legs for him. I realized as I spoke those words I hadn't ever said them aloud to anyone before now. He was special. I knew that from the moment I laid eyes on him at the dock.

 I knew that from the moment I laid eyes on him at the dock