CHAPTER 1

"Hey babe," said Oli leaning towards his face close enough that he could feel regies  warm breath

 Regie's POV: I heard a cute and soft voice saying hey babe. I looked away to see that it was Oli. He wore an oversized hoodie which made him look really beautiful . He leaned towards me so I could feel his warm breath and gave me a little peck on the lips.

{ that's what Oli wore } just pretend that this was him. but at home.

Oliver's POV: I gave Regie a little peck on the lips and went to my room, took my towel, and went to take shower. While taking a shower, I heard a voice that was familiar saying, " Oli open up" I knew it was Regie , so I got out of the shower naked and opened up the bathroom door.

{Regie's POV}:  I asked Oli to open up the bathroom door. Two seconds later I saw a really tall and naked Oli. I was surprised and excited at the same time. " well someone seems shocked ", I heard Oliver say  and snapped out of my thoughts. " oh I'm so hungry" I said, " oh really, what do you wanna eat?" Oli asked . "you,"I said. Oli just laughed it off, but I meant it.

{Oliver,s POV}: Did he just say that he was hungry for me? I thought, but my thoughts were crushed by Regie picking me up and taking me to the bed. He removed his shirt and started kissing my neck and going lower down licking my stomach. "Mmm.......R-Regie" I moaned while started licking the sides of my member. Then he started to lick the tip but in a teasing way , "Fuck....Regie" I moaned really loud, then he put my whole member in his mouth and started to suck it. All I could feel was a pleasure.

{Regie's POV}: I started to lick on Oli's member while he moaned which earned me on more and more. I then slowly took off my boxers and slowly slid my member into him," AHH......Regie" he moaned extremely loudly. I started at a slow paste then started going faster. " OHH.......PAPI FUCK ME" Oli moaned, " u like that," I said," yeah...daddy " he moaned . I soon pulled out and came on Oli's stomach, " Mmmm" I moaned.We laid down on the bed and Oli went to the shower and I followed . We took a shower and put on our pj's .

{ their pjs}

We then watch tv with snacks and cuddled

We then watch tv with snacks and cuddled. Oli then fell asleep so I put the tv off and went to bed with my hands around his waist.

{ like this}

I JUST STARTED WRITING STORIES  SO I WOULD WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMM