Chapter 2

Oliver's POV: I woke up to pain in my back and a headache. I looked at regie and saw his little cute face, " I will love you forever", I whispered into his ear and gave him a peck on the lips. I  went into the shower and when I was done I put on my clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast. I was making some pancakes when someone back-hugged me. " oh babe your up" I said kissing him again." you wanna go to the mall?" I asked Regie." YEAH imma go get ready," he said. I left the pancakes and went to get ready. regie was done and went to wait for me downstairs .

{Regie wore this} JuSt ImAgInE this was what he wore

i went downstairs took our keys and went to the car.

{ Olivers outfit}

we drove to the mall and entered

we drove to the mall and entered. we went straight to Starbucks because we were starving and I did not finish the pancakes.Regie ordered a strawberry drink and I ordered a green tea. After placing our orders  we went to take a seat waiting for our order. Suddenly a random girl popped up and kissed regie on the lips. " WTF is going on rn?" I shouted. I was boiling up with anger. I stood up and stormed off and went out to wait in the car.

Regie's POV:    I felt someone kiss me on the lips but I knew thwt it was not Oli. It was my crazzy ex Bella. We broke up because I told her that I liked men.When I looked back Oli was storming out of the mall angrily. I pushed her away and cussed at her. " WTF WERE YOU THINKING? WE ARE NOT EVEN DATING, I LIKE MEN" I shouted . "I know but I still love you" she said. " well I don't " I said and took my drink and Oli's and went to the car. When I arrived at the car all I could see was a crying Oli.I ran up to him and gave him tight hug. " what was that" he said sobbing onto my chest. " my crazy ex, we broke up because I told her that I love men." " I love u oli " I said. Oliver  didn't answer and stayed quiet the whole ride home.

{ I know this chapter is too long}