Chapter 6

Oli continued to puke. Luckily he stopped only when regie said, " wanna  go get coffee?" "yeah, I'm hungry, and I think that's why I'm puking," Oli said.

Oli went on and took a shower, while regie wait downstairs.

Oli was finally done, he went downstairs to see a dressed-up regie.

{ Regie's outfit }

{ Oli's outfit } but new Nikes

" oh we're matching," regie said. Oli took the car keys and flew them at regie. Regie caught the keys and walked to the car, while oli followed. Regie drove to Mu-Tea, oli yet skill fell sick again

Oli started to hold his mouth. Regie knew that he was about puke. " babe are you sure your okay?" regie said really worried. Regie pulled a clear bag out of nowhere and handed it to oli. Oli used the bag while regie drove home. When they arrived home, Oli just dropped down to the floor. "Regie I'm so weak," oli said trembling in pain. About seconds later, oli just went silent and his eyes closed.

Regie started to freak out. Then oli spoke up." regie I'm just calming myself" " oh god thank you," he said with tears running down his cheeks . " it's okay babe, ill never leave you, I love you regie, "oli said. Regie started to cry even harder. "I love you more," he said . The two boys sat on the doorstep crying and comforting each other until the evening.

how was it was it good? oh and I'm working on a new story called Soulmate so please stay alarmed. thank yall for the love.