Chapter 4

Oliver woke up extremely early but did not prepare breakfast.

Oliver's  POV: I woke up really early today but when I tried getting off the bed I just fell to the floor. " Oli baby wake up " I heard a voice say. I knew it was Regie, I slowly opened my eyes to see Regie looking really worried. " what happened ?'  I said with a pounding headache. I was in some real pain. " you're ok now " he said and pecked my lips. he took me to the room and cuddled me to sleep in his arms.

Sometime later I woke up and went downstairs to get something to consume

Sometime later I woke up and went downstairs to get something to consume . I was in the kitchen when a pair of arms wrapped around me. "  good morning baby "I said. " feeling better now?" he asked. " yeah " I said and tongue kissed him . we made waffles and bacon with some orange juice. while bringing my plate to the dining room where Regie was, my plate fell and broke. "shit" I said. I quickly bent down to clean up but a piece of glass cut me. "ouch " I shouted softly. my finger was filled with blood. Regie came running out of the dining room. " oh my gosh babe let me help u " he said. He took a napkin and wiped the blood off.  He sat me down and cleaned the cut. He put bandages and plasters.  I went on and changed my shirt and went back to get breakfast . we ate breakfast .