Again...

My first thoughts about the roller coaster was scary, until I tried it and it turns out to actually the adrenaline-rushing kind of type. I wished for something more, I was actually excited about the downfalls because I know what's next to it will be more fun.

I was there, I was flying through the wind until it was gone. And now I realized it was my point of view, every time I was in love. I was scared, but then it will take you high and you will just ride into the wind.

But you. You. you are my horrific roller coaster.

We were fun, we were neutral, until ups and downs weren't fun anymore. Or maybe for you it is. We were so high, and little did I know, I was falling for you. I was down there, feeling like I left my own soul after the downfall. Maybe I shouldn't do this. Maybe I shouldn't risk, but then you lift me up again and I go on a free fall, followed by burying all my rotten feelings inside.

You put me back together and you break me again and again. I know maybe you don't meant it to be like that, ever, but that's how I feel about this. Stupid of me to not get off this ride, hating that I'm loving it.

Because you make me feel like flying when the truth was, I was really falling into the cold ground. And there it was, again... and again... and again.

and again...