3 The Beach House

The photo is what I think of Meg's Malibu house. If you picture it different, ignore it. Just use your imagination and enjoy this chapter.

• • •

The next morning, I slept in and woke up just in time not to do anything. Even though I wasn't on a hangover, the day after a party was always reserved to stay in bed all day watching Netflix and eating enough food for a family of elephants to live for a week.

As I finished ordering pizza, my phone buzzed with a text from Meg. "We're heading to my beach house the day after tomorrow. Wanna join? Two days in Malibu feel like a week in heaven! ;) xoxo".

Awesome! I even sat up in my bed (instead of just lying like a dead sloth) with the excitement. I immediately replied her. "Always wanted to go to Malibu! Are you going to make all my dreams come true, genie? Where am I meeting you guys? Thank you so much xoxoxo". Maybe too many xo's so I deleted the two extra letters and sent it.

After what felt like forever I got a simple "Text you the details later. Thank me afterwards! Bye". I could settle with that!

***
I sat in the passenger seat of Dan's black sports car. Even though I had insisted I'd take my own, he didn't allow me and even picked me up at my place.

Meg and Ethan were already on their way, as she had some "stuff" to sort out before we got there and Ethan innocently volunteered to drive her. So we were leaving one hour later.

The drive wasn't long, 50 minutes tops and we kept small talking during this time, pretty much about Meg's house, more like Meg's holiday mansion, Meg's boat and water ski equipment we'd have to test, her pool even tough her house was in front of the beach... Both her parents were well known plastic surgeons so that explains it. They didn't have much time to spend with Meg or her brothers, so most of the time the house was used by one of them. Lucky us.

As we got there, Meg and Ethan were in the pool swimming. Meg was coming out of the water, turning her back on Ethan and showing her specially small bikini. He was drooling. And wouldn't come out of the water.

We kind of killed the mood and I felt like a third wheel. I also felt a bit blamed.

Dan didn't seem to notice this as he stripped off his shirt revealing his six-pack, V shaped back and V cuts on his torso. He ran into the water and splashed like a 5-year-old's biggest dream. And then came out of the water like my biggest dream. If his body is sexy when it's dry I really don't have enough words to describe it now. This guy is hot. Damn it.

I woke up from my hormones induced daze and decided to strip off my jumpsuit and sun bath, joining Meg and Ethan, who decided to come out of the water just a bit before this. I could hear Dan jumping into the water and asking us to join him, but I decided to enjoy the last rays of sun until the sunset.

Or at least I thought I'd enjoy them because as I was finally laying down, two pairs of strong arms took control of my body. I felt cold immediately as Dan was still wet from his own time in the pool. I was obviously screaming, asking for mercy, but they didn't seem touched. I decided to grab Dan's shoulders as hard as I could. They were all laughing at me. Meg too!

"Sorry kiddo, initiation rituals. You must enter the water now!" And she happily took hold of my sunglasses. I held on tighter to Dan, feeling his wet torso on my chest and then I remembered he wouldn't be cold when going into the water. I shouted at my stupidity and reached over to Ethan, making them loose balance, almost falling. I took advantage of that and rolled over, falling to the floor and, before they could react, I ran till I turned the pool lounge chair into my own defense base.