7 The next morning

Hey! So I know it's been a while and I honestly thought I'd write more during my holidays... But I didn't. Not a single word for over 2 months, I know and I'm really sorry.
For those of you who haven't left me, thank you and I hope you enjoy this mediocre irrelevant non-developing chapter.

• • •

I woke up in the morning to find Dan peacefully sleeping next to me. I couldn't help it, he was so adorable. I bet I looked like a fool with a smile bigger than my face. He looked so cute, yet still gorgeous.

Last night hadn't exactly been r-rated, as my dear old pal decided to pay his monthly visit to my ovaries in a the most inopportune moment. Still we had fun together. At least I did.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Taylor was already in the kitchen, but I decided to keep my destination as my priority. When I was done, I got to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said, as he has his back turned to me and probably didn't see me. He turned around.

"Morning. Do you want some of my toasts?" He asked peacefully. Now that my period and cramps and food desires and bad moods were over, he was being peaceful.

"I might steal all of them." And I was tempted to do so.

"And you'll eat four toasts?"

"No, I'll eat two and Dan will eat the other two." And before he could reply, I had the plate on one of my hands and the juice bottle on the other. I made a run for it and locked my door.

"You idiot!" He screamed from the other side of the door. "Remember this when I bring Chloe over and steal your breakfast, darling." Yeah that wasn't going to happen.

"Whatever, now shut up, Dan's asleep."

I started walking towards my bed. Dan was still there. Good.

"With all your screaming, I could hardly still be asleep." He moaned, still not moving. I had a sleepy naked hot guy on my bed. I chose to make the most out of this situation and got myself on top of him and started kissing him.

"All that screaming was for a good reason." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah?" He grabbed my waist and with a single move turned himself around, facing me. My stomach was now on his stomach, our lips were merely a few inches apart. I was speechless, and as a mind reader, he spoke first. "And what good reason is that?"

He was coming closer and before I noticed our lips were actually touching and we were kissing. I had already forgot how good it was to kiss him. His soft lips seemed like they were caressing mine.

He broke us apart too soon. My time to speak, right. Now what was the question again?

"I stole us Taylor's breakfast!" I said proudly, with a smile on my face. "Therefore breakfast in bed!"

"Isn't it poisoned?" Dan mocked. He got his arm around my neck. With his spare hand, he got us the toasts and then the juice.

When we finished eating our breakfast, I went to the bathroom to get a shower, leaving both Taylor and Dan alone in the same room. Yes, they had a television to distract them, but my guess was it wouldn't last long. I was planning on taking a quick shower and getting dressed on my bedroom, so I could check up on the boys.

When I turned the water off, I couldn't hear any noise from outside. Maybe they murdered each other!
I hurried out of the bathroom, only to find both of them laying half naked, one in each couch, going through their phones. What an image of perfection. If I got half of this view everyday, I wouldn't mind Taylor being here. For two months.