Feelings and Fucks

Bob sighed as he plopped down on the bed he shared with his boyfriend. "We can't keep doing this," he said. "We're in a Christian Children's show for God's sake!"

"I know," Larry replied. "But I just can't help myself. " He pounced onto the bed and on top of his boyfriend. "And I know you feel the same way," he whispered seductively, making the tomato blush redder than usual. He kissed Bob roughly. Larry slapped the back of Bob's head, making their veggie teeth clash together. Bob moaned, tasting Larry's seeds.

Only minutes later Larry was putting himself in Bob's rear. He moved slowly at first, letting Bob get used to his whopping five inches. He then heard Bob's moaning and picked up speed.
He grunted as he came and pulled out, letting the tomato fall into his arms. Bob coughed vigorously, feeling Larry's cucumberey slime all throughout his lungs. Larry shoved him down on the bed, pressing his green tongue into Bob's asshole. Bob grunted, coughing up a bit of goo. Larry sucked the cum out of Bob's asshole then spit it back out onto Bob's back.

"Oh, my!" Bob said, trying to reach his arms around his chubby body to touch the cum, but failing due to his huge fat rolls.

Larry turned Bob over, his hands trailing over Bob's green pubes. Bob moaned as Larry lowered his cold, juicy mouth onto his member. Larry bobbed his head on Bob's dick, taking him all the way back into his throat. Bob came after only 30 seconds of this. Larry spat Bob's cummies on Bob's stomach, slapping his fat ass. Bob was truly a thick bitch. Larry loved that about him.

Larry took Bob into his arms, staring dreamily into his eyes. They exchanged "I love you"s before going to sleep. <3 <3

A/N: i originally wrote this a few years ago. since then, my vocabulary has extended, and now i'm not afraid to post shit on wattpad. i rewrote this chapter to make it "better". if u like this, check out my kool-aid man fan fiction :)