Offspring

Larry smiled as he cradled the new baby in his arms. "Daddy hasn't gotten laid in months because of you," he cooed. "You're daddy's little cockblock. Yes, you are."

"Oh, shut up," Bob laughed. "You love her."

"I love you and her," Larry placed the sleeping child in her crib.

"I love you too." Bob kissed Larry softly, his hands traling around his lover's neck. Larry pulled him closer and carried him out of their baby's room, nearly suffocating under his swollen asshole protruding from his massive fat rolls.

"You sure you wanna do this? You did just give birth the other day," Larry asked, concerned for his sweetheart.

Larry laid Bob down onto their bed face down. He spread bob's legs. Between his giant thighs you could see his bloody, swollen anus. Larry kneeled down, pressing his thin lips to his gaping hole. Bob flinched hard. It hurt, but he moaned anyway. Larry spit a loogie into Bob's ass, then positioned his dick.

"Ready?" Larry asked. 

"Ready," Bob replied, smiling. Larry pushed himself into Bob's stretched ass. It didn't feel as nice, he was loose from the baby.  He went slowly, not wanting to hurt Bob, who was gasping. "Faster," Bob pants. 

"Are you sure?" Larry asked. Bob nodded. Larry picked up speed. "Oh, gosh," he moaned. "I've missed this."

"Me too, baby, me too." Larry came in Bob's rear for the first time in months. 

He smiled at the sound of the baby crying. "I got it." He got up and went into the baby's room

~Fin~