8~Union

Ishita burst into tears after seeing her precious beloved son Ishaan hugging Raman, her past from which she ran away long ago but still couldn't divorce him. She ran from there as if hounds of hades were chasing her. MS followed her to her room, Ishita threw herself on the bed crying bitterly. MS sat by her side and let her cry for a minute or two and then placed her hand on her shoulder gaining her attention. Ishita sat up still crying badly. MS wiped her tears and engulfed her in a tight hug like a good mother does.

 MS wiped her tears and engulfed her in a tight hug like a good mother does

"Enough child, enough, no more tears. I know you've gone through a lot and this wasn't what you expected but it keeps happening again and again unexpectedly and all you can do is watch the scenario helplessly. But just think about it Ishita, just think, not only Raman but Ishan is also drawn towards him. They have a connection you can never break, even you and Raman are still married, then how can you expect the father and son to be away from each other? Even if you would have got divorced, how would you have thought of it?" she asked.

Ishita was quiet. MS broke the hug. "Just think about Ishan, forget everything else, don't think about anything else, Ishan just got a mother and never a father figure, right now Ishan is a child, he's small, but he have to grow up one day, even you know that all this can't go on forever. One day Ishan would grow up, he would go in outside world and out of school, he would ask you about his father, then what would you do? What would you tell him? You can't hide it forever, what about your other children?" MS asked.

"What do you think? I never thought of all this? I did, and that's why, I brought my marriage album so that if one day Ishan asks me, I have answers to his questions," Ishita told her and stood up and showed her the album. She nodded. "Ishan's heart would get pained, he would feel that his father was always right in front of him yet he never knew who he is to him. He would break down knowing that his father missed the most important years of his life, the time where he was a young boy," MS said warning her.

"Mother, my son would understand me, he would surely know what kind of pain I beared all along, and in what circumstances I had to leave his father and his siblings behind

"Mother, my son would understand me, he would surely know what kind of pain I beared all along, and in what circumstances I had to leave his father and his siblings behind. You see from now only he can't see me upset, later also he won't be able to see me like that, he would know that I tolerated as much as I could but just as my boundary of tolerance broke and when it all affected my health, I ran away. Because, because my pregnancy was delicate, and stress was forbidden, he would know whatever I did, I did to protect him, to not suffer miscarriage during my second pregnancy," Ishita said smilingly.