10 | Back together | Last chapter

I'm so sorry for ending the story after I just began writing it again, but I really don't have any ideas left and I don't enjoy writing this story. I do want a happy ending though, so I wrote this very short last chapter. They're together again :>

Komaeda was laying in bed, reading. All of a sudden, he heard a knock coming from his window. Nervously, he got up and pressed his face to the glass, trying to see what was there. He shrieked and fell backwards when he saw a pair of eyes staring back at him. But... those eyes were familiar. He opened the window and Hinata climbed inside.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Komaeda asked coldly.

"I... I can't keep this up anymore. I really do like you. I only lied to make you hate me so the breakup would be easier for you. I-I'm so sorry, Nagito!" He whisper-yelled.

Komaeda gulped. "Oh. That... makes sense... I forgive you then,"

"Can we be together?"

"But my dad can't find out!"

"We'll do it in secret, okay?"

"Mhm!" Komaeda smiled and kissed Hinata's cheek. "But only under one condition,"

"Yeah?"

"You stop getting into fights. It's not cool or okay." Komaeda put his hands on his waist. "If you can't handle your anger, go see a counselor or something,"

Hinata nodded. "Yeah, I... I promise I'll stop fighting." He held Komaeda's hands and kissed him. Komaeda smiled.

"Good. Then we can be a couple!"

The next day at school, Komaeda was much happier than before. He was smiling and laughing again. After school, Hinata kissed Komaeda's forehead.

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too!"