5

Zachary Taylor

I arrived to Fatima's house quickly, I got up and went in the building. I took the elevator to her floor.

Instead of knocking I used the key I still had, when I entered it was warm, and silent.

I went into the kitchen she wasn't there but she had food on the stove and hot chocolate out meaning she was either eating or sleeping.

I made my way to her bedroom, I opened the door and she was laughing but cut it short when she seen me.

"Zac what are you doing here?" She asked as she sat her plate down, she paused the tv. "Why are you here?"

"Um I don't know," she fiddled with her fingers, I groaned loudly. "Fatima what's wrong like really?"

"I don't know Zac, it was clear that you don't want me around so I left. I don't want to be a burden on you anymore."

"You're not a burden T, things get a little hard and you just leave." I walked over to the bed. "No Zac don't do that."

"Any time I touched you, you got mad. When I spoke to you for too long you got mad. When I wanted to kiss you, you got mad."

"Okay fatima I get that but sometimes I want my space and you want to be all over me." I explained my side.

"Okay but I tried to give you you're space and here you are." She pointed out, "Yea because I still want you there with me."

"For what Zac? It's not like you acknowledge me unless I say something to you or it's about sex." She was getting emotional.

"See you always doing that bro, you cry about everything I don't got time for that shit." She scoffed.

"It's not my fault that I'm emotional okay? My mother who I hadn't seen in 12 years popped up out of nowhere. Yes I want to me comforted and cuddled. I want you to tell me sweet things and helped me control my breathing and emotions, I want to be able to just lay on you knowing im safe in your arms!"

"It's not my fault okay!" She yelled at me, "Fatima please stop crying, im sorry okay." I tried to touch her.

"Don't touch me!" She was still yelling, "Then you get to acting like a toddle, your 29 why you acting childish?"

She looked at me like I was stupid, "Let's just end this now Zac, I'm done literally. I'm not doing this."

"Why you always want to be done after one little argument, I say shit you say shit back. It's how relationships work." I expressed.

"No it's not Zac." , "You act like you so scared to argue back with me, come on man it's not that hard just tell me I'm stupid or some shit and let it go."

"I'm not going to do that Zac." She mumbled, "& why not?"

"BECAUSE IM NOT KAREN!" She got extra loud, "I never said you were- but you want me to be!"

"You want me to argue with you 24/7, you want me to tell you that you ain't shit and how you just stupid and dumb but I'm not."

"I love you Zac, so much and I think you're amazing. You have so much more to life than you allow yourself."

"But one thing I will not be is dumb, I've been down this road before. So let's just end it and be done with this."

I sighed and sat next to her on the bed, "I'm sorry baby, I don't want to end nothing. You're right, you're not Karen."

"I don't want you to be Karen baby, I love Fatima. You're my Fatima, I do want to cuddle and kiss on you." I grabbed her hand.

"I'm just not used to all this love you give me so I just don't know how to react to it." She wiped her eyes looking at me.

"I hate to see you crying baby." , "Then stop making me cry." She mumbled with a look. "I will, I promise you I will."

"Can you forgive me," she nodded, "I promise to never ever talk to you the way I've been doing again."

"I want you to know how special you are to me and I need to show it, I don't want to loose you!"

"You're my heart in human form T!" She smiled, "Can you come home please?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'll come home tomorrow, today let's have our space, you go home and I'll stay here. Then we can meet in the middle tomorrow."

Instead of protesting I nodded, "I love you okay?" She blushed, "I love you too baby."

We shared a kissed, I hugged her for a bit before I left and went home. I got home in less than 15 minutes.

I made sure everything was situated before I got in bed, I texted Fatima.

Babycakes 🤍

Can I call you baby?

Zac go to bed.

Mmcht please!! Let's go to sleep on the phone like teenagers.

And you called me childish? 😭, okay baby call.

Shut up 😒😂

I FaceTimed her and sat the phone up in the stand so she could see me, and she didn't the same.

"Goodnight Baby."

"Goodnight Babe."