12

Fatima Wilson

I checked the time and saw it was 2:36am, I got out of my car and made my way inside. I was hoping Zac would be sleep.

Lately we haven't been talking because I keep avoiding him, it just so hard to have a conversation without arguing.

My first approach is aggressiveness, I can't help it. I got inside and sat my purse down. I grabbed my phone and took off my coat and shoes.

I made my way upstairs and headed straight for the guest room, I took a long bath and put on my robe. I went to Zac and I's bedroom.

I walked straight to my closest. I grabbed the first night gown I saw, I threw it on and hung my robe up. "Thanks for letting me know you were home."

I jumped and dropped my phone, I turned and faced a angry Zac, he look like he hadn't been able to get any sleep.

", I assumed you were sleep so I didn't want to bother you." I admitted, "No Fatima , you wanted me to be sleep so you wouldn't have to talk to me."

I stayed quiet, he wasn't necessarily lying. "What's up yo? Why you ignoring me?" I shrugged rubbing my hands down my arms.

"Fatima you can't do that shit," he spoke with more sternness laced in his voice, "Why can't I huh Zac? Cause you said so?"

He bit his lip trying to fight off yelling, "Fatima bro you on something what's up with you?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I have to be the one that has something wrong with them?" I asked him, "Here you go with this shit."

"Yea here I go," I said as he spoke, "Can we just talk?" He asked, "No," I said, "Cause all that's gone come from yo lips is some bullshit."

"YO IM SICK OF THE DISRESPECT." He said after being silent for some time, I didn't jump by his anger. It's nothing new.

"IM SICK OF THE SHIT TOO BUT YET I ALWAYS GET DISRESPECTED!" I shouted back at him. "YO YOU TRIPPIN SON!"

"Zac either you sleep on the couch or I go to the guest room." I ignored his comment, "I've slept on the couch for 2 nights I'm not finna keep sleeping on that hard ass couch."

I feel like the guest room is never an option for a man when you're arguing because we want y'all on the couch to suffer not in another bed floating.

"Okay." I said before turning to leave, "Wait wait," he stood up, "Baby come here, I'm sorry okay." I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my chin causing me to look at him, "I'm sorry okay?" I nodded, his hands fell down to my neck.

"You have to believe me when I say I didn't kiss her." He said, "I saw the shit with my own eyes Zac."

"Baby I didn't kiss her, I hugged her that's it there was no kiss like that shit was photoshopped or something." He said.

"Who would photoshop you and Karen- who wouldn't? Anybody who would want us to break up would!"

"Okay Zac," I sighed not wanting to discuss it anymore, "Please listen to me okay, hear me out." I turned back to him.

I crossed my arms, "Talk." I spoke, "I love you Fatima, with everything in me. You're the woman I want to marry and the woman who I want to be my kids mother."

"You make everyday better Tima, every time I see you I just smile because I know you're all mine baby." He was getting emotional.

One thing I love about Zac is that he is never shy at discussing his feelings or letting his emotions flow out and I admire that.

"I meant everything I said from the moment I met you until now, you're my rock baby." He grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

"You can't just up and leave every time with get into it or something goes wrong baby, you can't keep running!"

"I don't run- you do Fatima. I understand all the bullshit ya bum ass ex put you through but I'm not him."

"I know Zac." I looked down, "We gotta talk things out, it's not gone always be perfect." He said. "I don't want us to keep going to bed mad."

"Or atleast not apart, I don't care if you're hurt mad anger whatever, as long as I'm beside you comforting you in whatever way you want."

"Please just stay with me." He asked kissing my cheek, then quickly attacked my neck with soft kisses that made me melt.

I closed my eyes as he began to suck on my spot, "O-okay babe."I gently pushed him wanting him to stop but don't at the same time.

He picked me up in instant and before I knew it he was face deep in me. "You forgive me baby?" He asked sending vibrations through me.

"Yes daddy I forgive you!" I moaned out as my toes curled up. "No more sleeping apart okay?"

"Okay baby, okay." I screamed out as my juices coated his face, he came up with a smile licking his fingers. I smiled as well.

"Give me a kiss," he grabbed my neck and gave me a sloppy kiss. "I love you." He spoke, "I love you too." I replied.