19

Zachary Taylor
- fast forward to 3 days before wedding.

*if you read traitor this may seem real familiar.

It was three days before the wedding also the bachelor and the bachelorette parties, it was definitely going to get lit tonight.

My boys and I decided to rent out a strip club that I made sure Fatima had approved of. We definitely turning up tonight.

Fatima and her girls rented out and hall and decorated it all fancy and cute, they decided to have a drunk slumber party.

It was so much stuff on the girls interior but we were just gonna get drunk and lit then go home, Jake was going to be the sober one to make sure Zac stayed in check.

"You ready to get married nigga!!?" Tony shouted over the loud music causing me the start jumping up and down.

"Let's bring Zac to the stage, Zac Attack to the stage!" All the boys pushing me up on stage and on to the chair.

"This man is getting married tomorrow can we make some noise in this mfka!" The Dj shouted all loud while play 'In this club' by Beyoncé and Usher.

Some random stripper came out and started walking towards me making me nervous, i don't need Tima to see and curse me out.

However she did approve of this and a couple other things so i loosed up thinking about her approval. "Congratulations to Zac man."

*if y'all see Devale just scroll, I stole this from myself.

"In honor of his special day we gone give him one last special present until he ties to knot, introducing Chardonnay."

She made her way over to me and started dancing on the pole that was infront of of me, i looked away feeling weirded out.

"Y'all he scary." I heard Nate say from the side of him making him laugh, "Showl is, my sister gone whoop that ass!" Kane added.

The girl walked towards me and placed her hands on my shoulders then started twerking.

"I'm good, you can go to the pole." I whispered to her, she looked at me stupidly. "You sure?" she whispered back and I nodded.

She stood and walked back over to the pole, she did her lil dancey dance in front of me until the song was over.

I got up with quickness and walked back to my section, with my bros. "Bro I saw you whispering and shìt what you said?" Kane laughed at me.

"I told her ass go to the pole, Tima ain finna kill me." they all laughed before Tony spoke again, "You gotta be scared or inlove cause when you was with Karen yo ass stayed getting private dancing, leaving with all the strippers, you loved you some strippers back then bro."

"That was the old me." I reminded them, I'm a changed man and I want everybody to be able to recognize my change.

"Swear we stayed looking for dude ass." Nate added, Kane was just cracking up because he already knew his sister like the back of his hand.

"Well I changed!" I told them, "Shots! Shots! Shots!" four bottle girls came over dancing around, "Let's go bro!"

We chugged them back to back until our eyes started to burn, "I'm done shit." I pushed away the 25th shot that was infront of me.

"Congratulations man im proud of yo ass for real, it's crazy cause I would've never expected you to get married. with Karen none of this was possible man I'm surprised y'all lasted that long-"

"Bro is this your speech? You talking plenty shìt." Kane said causing them to crack up, "I'm waiting on the good part."

"Lemme get to it shìt , like I said I'm suprised y'all lasted that long. With that being said I'm proud of you for finding Fatima, I really feel like she's your equal. Y'all complement each other well and ian never see you look as happy as you do when you with her. I can't wait to see you walk down the isle HAPPY & INLOVE, congrats man." - Tony

*Ik I said Nate and Tony wasn't his friends a couple chapters back but he barely got any so they back his friends again

"I'm proud of you and sis man, I already told y'all ion like how y'all did that shit but I'm happy y'all stuck it out and did what's best for y'all." - Kane

"You already know I'm glad you settling down FORREAL, yea it's definitely going up this time. Congrats brother man." - Jake

"I'm to drunk to be giving speeches and shìt congrats man." Nate added making them all laughed then he stood.

He dapped all of us up before manhugging, Im happy all my homeboys like Tima, alot of them didn't fw Karen but came around for him.

It's like they actually interact with Tima, they couldn't do that with Karen.

It means a lot to him that the people he cares about like Tima, they cherish and adore her and he couldn't ask for anything better.

Man I stole this whole chapter from Traitor, y'all not finna get Tima nem side just know they got drunk and had fun. Also if y'all see Crystal Or Devale ignore it this Zatima story. Peace - Iceemeout 🧊