Unconscious

Hope you Enjoy!~ ^^

~~~

~Elizabeth's Pov

"I cant do this" I face palmed, Diane was sitting on my bed. "You can do it, Elizabeth!" She cheered. 

"But what if--" She cut me off. "Nope, don't start with the what if's."

I sighed, laying on my bed. "I'm sure everything will go alright." Diane assured me, but it didn't help but still feel nervous.

I sat up and took a deep breath. "With me luck." I then left my room and looked for a certain blond. As I looked around, I had a weird feeling all around my body.

Then, I realized. 

My powers were activating on its own.

"What? I could've sworn I could control my powers!" I exclaimed looking around me, I was starting to glow and it got brighter by the second. 

Then, the last thing I saw was Meliodas running towards me.

~Diane's Pov

I'm so happy that I remember everything now. My past and my memories with Harlequin. It was amazing. 

And right about now, Elizabeth's confessing to the Captain. Everything's going so well, I can't believe it. 

I smile to myself, leaving Elizabeth's room and walked around the hallways. But I stopped once I felt my head start to hurt immensely. 

It was like it was being stabbed over and over again. Giving me a hard time to stand up straight.

"Diane?" I look behind me and see Harlequin with a worried expression. "Harlequin!"

~King's Pov

I immediately flew towards Diane as she fell to the ground. I held her in my arms, "Hey, Diane!" I called out, she didn't respond. 

Panic rushed over me as soon as I felt a familiar spell around her. It was the same as the flower that I used to make her forget, but it was more powerful.

"No, don't tell me.." I gasped, carrying Diane in my arms and flew to the infirmary. 

On my way there, I saw the Captain. He was with Elizabeth, and she was unconscious as well..

"What happened to her?" We both ask each other, then gave each other worried looks. 

"Let's call in Merlin once we get to the infirmary." The two quickly made their way to the infirmary, where Ban was hanging around. 

"Hey~ What are you guy--" He stopped talking as he immediately helped the two set the girls on beds. King called for Merlin and she came as soon as she could.

~~~

Yeah its short, sorry :P

Hope you enjoyed anyway! :DD