Memories Erased

^~^ hope you like it~!

~~~

~Meliodas' Pov

Merlin approached the girls, "What happened here?" 

"We don't know." King shrugged, looking worried as I was. I watched as Merlin went closer towards Elizabeth, then suddenly stopped. 

She slowly turned to look at me, "The princess, has used her powers once again."

"What? I told her not to use it unless necessary." I replied, confused. "Couldn't she control it?' King asked, I nodded.

"Yes, she can control her powers. But in this situation, she didn't even notice that she used it." Merlin told us. My eyes widened in surprise, "Like the fight with Hendrickson." 

"So, it's about her state of mind again?" I asked having a little hope. If its about her state of mind, I could try to wake her up again.

"No, i'm pretty sure its not." Merlin shook her head, making me lose all hope I had in a second. "What do you mean?" 

"This time, its not as dangerous as before." She told me as she touche d Elizabeth's forehead. Her sinister smirk made its way to her lips, "She's fine, Captain. She just fainted." 

I sighed in relief, "Thank God." 

~King's Pov

After Elizabeth, it was Diane's turn. I watched as Merlin inspected her thoroughly, but she looked a bit mad.

"King, have you ever done something to Diane that you mixed with your power?"

I looked down, "I did, once." 

Merlin looked up at me, crossing her arms. "And that is?" 

"A flower to make her forget the things we did together before, but she remembered them after Elizabeth used her powers when we fought Hendrikson." I told her, making her groan in annoyance. 

"You know what you've done, right?" Merlin asked me, I shook my head. "No, what did I do?" The answer scared me, and I didn't want to hear it. 

But Merlin wasn't gonna let this slide. "The power of that flower doubled itself soon after Diane remembered everything."

"What does that mean?"

"There's a 50/50 chance that she might forget about you. Not just what you did before, But everything that includes you." Merlin explained. I heard my own heart shatter into pieces. 

"But there's a chance that she could fight it." Merlin told me, giving me at least a bit of hope of fixing this.

"Unless your powers overpower her." 

~Meliodas' Pov

After hearing what happened, I turned to look at Elizabeth. What if she'd forget about me too Just the thought of that scared me. Yes, something like that scared me.

Merlin stayed with us for the whole time that we were there, in case of emergencies. I jumped on my seat when I saw Elizabeth shifting to her side.

I was about to stand up and approach her, but Merlin stopped me. "Wait." She commanded, and I did so. 

"Princess?" Merlin slowly asked, confusing me. Elizabeth rubbed her eyes a bit and looked at Merlin with a smile. "Hi, Merlin." 

Merlin gave me the signal to approach her and I gave her a smile, "Yo, Elizabeth." But her response made me freeze. 

She gave me a confused expression, tilting her head. 

"Excuse me, but who are you?"

I immediately looked at Merlin, she had the same surprised expression as me. "This can't be." 

"What is it?" I asked, wanting answers immediately. I was overwhelmed with confusion and panic, I needed answers now

"Her memories were blocked off." Merlin answered, brows furrowing. 

"And it had to be me?" I asked, suddenly feeling empty. I turned to look at Elizabeth, "You sure you don't remember me?" 

"No, i'm sorry. But are you important to me?" Her question sent daggers to my heart. Fucking hell that hurt. I couldn't even reply.

"Yes Princess, he is." Merlin answered for me. 

"I-I'm sorry, I don't remember." I could see that she was trying hard to remember who I was. 

"Do you still remember the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins? Dragon's Sin Meliodas?" Merlin asked her. Elizabeth thought for a bit. "I think." 

She was quiet for a bit, pondering about who I was. But I could see that she was trying too hard. "It's okay, don't force yourself." I say as I myself gave her a forced smile. 

"Captain!" King exclaimed at my actions. "What the hell are you doin'?~" Ban asked me, standing from his seat. 

I shook my head, and there, I felt the tears welling up. I turned away immediately, "I'll just get some air." 

"Promise." I muttered, leaving.

~King's Pov

"King, i guess the next person who's going to forget is the one you love." Merlin said

"I should leave." She disappeared

"King," Ban said Looking at me

I looked at him

Then, Diane started shifting

"Diane!" I exclaimed happily but i was still scared if she still remembered me or not.

"Y-you know me right...?" I asked

"Who... are you?" She asked tilting her head at me

"I knew it" I looked down

"Protect" I mumbled

Then i flew out of the window Tears threatening to come out

I noticed that it was about to rain

"Who cares" I flew To the topest tree and sat there

Then, the rain Came

~Meliodas' Pov

i Couldnt stop thinking of Elizabeth

"Why?" I asked myself

Then, the rain covered me

"Its about time it rained" I said as tears continously ran down my face

"Elizabeth.."

Then, Her smile flashed in my head. That smile always got to me.

i walked around the forest, not caring if I was wet.

Who's gonna care anyway? The only person who really cared about me was Elizabeth, She doesnt remember me anyway...

"How am i gonna get her back" i asked myself again

"The world hates me so much" I said outloud

Dont say that

a Voice suddenly said, i looked back and saw no one.

"Who was that?"

"How can i make you remember me?" I said looking up

~King's Pov

i went to the highest tree and layed on Chastiefol there.

"This is all my fault" I sighed

"If it wasnt for me being selfish, She could've never forgot about me Permanently"

~Third person's Pov

The two Sins just looked up the sky with no expression.

They wanted their beloved's memories back.

They would do anything to do it.

~~~

:33